Intro

Loud thumping from the other room woke me up from my thoughts, and I swiveled my head around looking where I was.
I looked around the straight again, and there I was: dressed and ready to go.
As I stared at myself, the gold earrings dangling from my eyes, and the small sparkles emitting from my shawl, a hand fell on the top of my head.
I watched Zach sniff the air in the mirror, his large hand fluffing my short, brown hair.
"Is that Circus? By Britney Spears?" He asked after a thorough sniff.
"How'd you guess?" I smiled, pointing at the perfume sitting on the vanity in front of me. Zach nodded with a smile as a response, looking around at the dressing room.
The other dancers were either standing up talking, smoking, changing, or applying makeup and perfume in the other vanities.
Zach leaned down next to my hair, his strong aroma of leather infiltrating my nose.
"Are you ready?" He simply asked and stood back up straight, not really asking but telling me it was my time to perform.
I took off my eyes from looking at him through the mirror and twisted my head to him and nodded. When I stood I took a last glance at my appearance: gold jewelry everywhere, shimmering body oil covered my tan skin, a transparent turquoise hooded shawl spread out on my body, and teal 3-inch heels.
I followed Zach out the spacious dressing room into the hallway outside. The hallway was directly behind the stage, connected by a thick burgundy curtain to cover the entrance. Down the hallway was either offices, the money room, bathrooms, lockers for our stuff, and of course the dressing room.
Drank in my Cup by Kirko Bangz began playing, its slow seductive beat searing through the speakers. I was just about to pull back the curtain to go on stage when 2 other dancers came out, the first giving me a stare down.
"Your sugar daddy is out there," The second one said, already pulling out a cigarette from his stockings.
I rolled my eyes, but inside I was glad. I even peeked out the curtain to scout him out before I full stepped on. My eyes shot around and I found him sitting front and center of the front pole on the stage. He just stared back at me, emotionless on exception for a small side smirk. My heart began to beat and I pulled the curtain back and hid behind it. I took a deep breathe and stepped up on the black stage, moving my hips to the beat of the sound.
I know how to do this, I told myself, I won't let this wealthy, handsome man throw me off.
He dipped his head down, holding his rough hands together and for just a second... I saw him lick his lips.
What brought him here? Is all I could ask myself. He'd been coming here for a month now, it was obvious because he wasn't like the guys who usually come.
He was obviously wealthy, he drove a Porsche, his watches dripped wealth, and his appearance...it was unfair.
When he first came and sat to watch the show with a drink in his hands, all the dancers we're talking about him. They made a game to get the most money out of him, but the problem was he was usually at the bar or in a booth away from the stage, only coming by the stage at certain times. After two weeks, we collectively started catching on to that he only liked specific people, but it was more of a specific person because no one wanted to admit he had a favorite.
When the other dancers started scowling at me or making smart remarks or the fact that I earned the most money out of everyone every time he came, that's when I caught on.
It became a silent routine for him to come and wait for me to perform. Whether I was alone or with others, he'd sit right in front of me and made sure I knew he was the center of attention. If I wasn't out on stage, he was at the bar slowly drinking and I'd watch him from peeking out the curtain or outside the tinted window from the DJ's room. He couldn't see me watching him, and sometimes I'd get lost in the world of possibilities on why he was here.

But I was on stage now, and those possibilities happened on what happened here.
The lights were always dim, but it felt like they were dimmer than ever out here. The lights turned a deep red, illuminating the room in a dark lit presence. The walls, covered in bedazzlement, now sparkled greatly in the low light. The stage was black, but on the surface we stepped on was LED lights that would light up any color or just run through the colors. They were a purple as of now and it reflected on my tan skin when I squatted down.
I was bend in front of the pole with my legs open, showing off my crotch. The warm pole slid down my back as I bent down further until my knees hit the ground. I leaned forward in a doggy-style position, letting my gypsy-like shawl flare on the purple stage. I turned my head up and stared right into his eyes and then down at the glistening gold name badge with the name , "Erwin" engraved on it.
I wrote down that as a mental note then continued my dance. The club was full since it was a Friday night, so I did have some money to make. I stood up, sticking out my ass while I did and showing off my lean legs. I held on the pole with one hand and circled it slowly, then pushed my body up and escalated onto the pole. My body was upside down on the pole, legs on top together and straight while my hands held me up. I bit my lip and sweated as I slowly separately my legs until I was in an upside down split.
I got some applause and whistles from that, and I saw and felt the money being thrown on me. It was shameful, but it made me feel sexy.
I took a deep breathe and let my legs fall backward still in the split position. I loosely let go on the pole and let my body fall with my legs until i slammed on the stage floor in a split position. I still held onto the pole, but my back and ass was facing the crowd as I now was in a split on the floor. I bounced up and down, like a gymnast, showing off my ass in a gold thong.
After that, I let myself fall into the music and synchronize with it. I let my hips sway, I use the pole, and when the beat gets fast I speed it up and do some crazy pole tricks. All I remembered was Erwin's eyes following not my body, but my own eyes.
~

"Your having an art display the same day I have my math tournament!" Armin shouted in display, gaining the attention of other patrons around us.
Mikasa and I just laughed to ourselves.
"Never had I thought you'd keep up your nerdy-ness," I said, "I thought you'd maybe wear it out one day."
Armin rolled his eyes and folded a piece of his long blonde hair behind his ear, "You're just jealous me and Mikasa are in Honors college."
I took a sip of coffee before replying, "Maybe, but I have a little more fun than you on my weekends."
Mikasa and Armin looked at each other and laughed, and I laughed with them.
Mikasa, my older step-sister, and Armin were my childhood friends. There was no separating us, unless we were talking academics or sports. Armin was no Tom Brady, but he was an Albert Einstein. In high school he got the nick name Armin Einstein!
Mikasa was, as every single guy ever put, beautiful. She was athletic too, playing lacrosse, volleyball, soccer, track -You name it. Those two ended up at Trost University, in driving distance within our city but a great school nonetheless.
As for myself...I enjoyed art and writing. I passed high school with Bs and Cs, but an A or 2 in English and Art. I go to community college, where I go a couple hours a week but never really get into much. Its kind of cheesy but now in college, I do get excited for things like art displays. I don't do much, but I do draw a little sharper or mold a clay piece a little neater for that stuff. Unfortunately I've never had anyone special to take with me, but Mikasa and Armin make up just fine.
I hadn't realized I zoned out as Mikasa and Armin began another conversation.
"Eren!" Mikasa said and my head shot up.
Before I noticed Mikasa I noticed the familiar figure behind her, ordering himself a coffee.
My head fell into my hands as I stared at him and boy, did he look better in person. I was a little freaked out and nervous, but how could he practically notice me in normal clothes?
Versus multiple gold earrings in the many holes pierced in my eyes or the difference in clothes, he couldn't have a clue.
But as I stared at him, he looked at me. He stared with his hard expression first; his eyebrows dipping down in the middle like he was always tough. Or his lips in a scowl-like position, but as he stared at me more it softened.
"Erwin!" The barista called out and he broke our eye contact to grab his coffee. He glanced back at me one time before he left.
Then there was a moment of silence.
"What was that?" Armin asked, turning around then back from Erwin to me.
"Who was that?" Mikasa added.
I hesitated awkwardly, "N-nobody, he was just staring at me."
"Want to go fight him?" Mikasa smirked, recalling all my childish tendencies to start a fight. I smiled and brushed it off, but internally my heart was beating faster than normal.
I quickly peeked up one last time before he drove away in his Porsche, but he got in the passenger seat and in the drivers was some shorter guy with black hair. The man had such a pissed face, and I was scared he'd even notice me. They drove off, and I mentally counted the days of the week until I worked next.