Intro

Monday Night Raw- January 8th, 2018

I jumped off the top rope into a Hail Mary just as Mickie James was getting up after I had gave her a couple arm drags. I quickly got in position for my signature submission. The armbar. I gave a few choice words to Mickie before locking it in. Then the count began.

One!

Two!

Three!

Bad reputation began playing as I stood up. The referee raised my hand high. Alicia slid into the ring to check on her friend. Who was currently standing in the back left hand corner leaning on the turnbuckles clutching her elbow.

Some medical personnel can down with a first aid kit tending to the now injured Mickie James. And eventually led Mickie James down the ramp and backstage.

While I was observing what was going on in the corner and now down the ramp, Alexa Bliss and her friend Alicia took advantage of sneak attacking me by hitting me with a steel chair and Alicia pounding me in the back.

I made sure to sell the attack I was receiving as actual pain. The attack went on continuously for a few minutes with the referee trying to make them get off me but they didn't listen.

Then the Hart family's signature guitar cords hit signaling Natalya coming out. Within about 10 seconds the chair had crashed to the ground as Alexa stood up but was hit with a vicious clothes line by nattie, knocking Alexa down nattie turned around and hit Alicia with a few right hands and then with a final headbutt kicking Alicia out of the ring along with Alexa.

She knelt down and asked if I was okay I nodded my head and she put my arm around her neck and helped me up as I glared at Alexa and Alicia as they retreated up the ramp. Then I could hear Michael Cole begin to hype up the segment signaling that it was now over. Nattie and I left the ring. I saw Dean and the rest of the shield waiting like they always did after my segments or matches.

I went over and hugged Dean. "You did amazing princess" Dean said with one of his signature side smirks that he knew I loved.

"Thanks babe. I can't wait for your match tonight. I wish I could come out with you and cheer you on but sadly our relationship isn't public except for the exception of Roman, Seth, and Bailey." I said with a sigh.

"I know, I feel the same way but we'll make it public soon enough. I mean I may have a plan for us to show or announce to the wwe universe that we're together but that's still in the developing phase." Dean said with a grimace.

"Well I'm glad I just get to be with you. And your all o myself even though I want everyone to know about us." "Me too." Dean said with a smile. "I love you." I said giving him a short but sweet kiss. "I love you too." He said as he gave me another kiss. Luckily Roman and Seth were here to keep watch so we could do this stuff without being seen or heard.