Chapter 1

The encounter.

"Don't get coffee cake, get the sprinkle cake so I can have some!" Dodie exclaimed in a lowkey triggered voice.

"I'm sorry who's money is this?" Delilah replied unable to contain the grin forming on her face.

"You're the one choosing to spend this money when you could be saving it for Skegness. Do you want coffee cake or ice-cream on doughnuts?!" Dodie questioned, her tongue falling out from her open mouth while her eyes squinted with judgement.

"Sorry Daddy." Delilah chuckled,  pushing Dodie to let go and burst into laughter.

*Calm down, calm down my daughter*

Delilah whipped out her phone from her back pocket to see a text from Poppy - her older sister.

BTS should have arrived by now! Go see if you can find them at the arena!

No.

Juseyo! My informants tell me that they've even been walking around and stuff! I'll give you a fiver

I don't care, bro. You'll have to do more for me than that, meongcheong-i

Don't used the words I taught you against me!

Mian.

Dodie watched the conversation and commented while Delilah payed for sprinkle cake, "I've never met someone so obssessed with a band, she's as bad as OG directioners..."

"I know right, how can you like someone that you've never met, not to mention she can't even understand them from the language barrier". They began to exit the shop as Delilah stated, "We better be having custard with this..." waving the cake around in the air as she spoke. Dodie rolled her eyes, following Delilah out the door when BAM!

Time froze.  Delilah's face resembled that of a worried seal, Dodie's an afraid otter, jumping to an expression of anger as Delilah stepped back onto her foot allowing the door to reshut. "Aya!" echoed through the glass from an unidentified voice. Cautious but quickly, Delilah re-opened the door while shouting, "OH MY GOD! I am so sorry! Are you okay!?" Delilah had disregarded Dodie's hurt and focused on the problem at hand. She continued to push out the doorway to check on her victim, holding a hand over her heart in shock. The body dropped his hand from his head, shook his palms out and said with a full toothed smile, "It's okay, it's okay, I'm okay." we could tell from their accent they weren't English. A few seconds passed, which felt like an eternity of awkward. Delilah stared and began to analyse his facial features... he had strong, distinct cheekbones, quite high on a long face. His mouth was defined with a rounded look and his grin could melt any girls heart. Her eyes followed back up to meet his, which were welcome and warm, recognising he's from an Asian decent. Furthermore, she realised the group were all hiding under a hoodie or a hat, she began to feel the term 'group' wasn't quite right... the word 'gang' may have suited better. Delilah snapped out of her shock when Dodie was tapping her to walk away.

"Bro, that was awkward!" Dodie whispered incase the 'gang' were still in earshot.

"I know, I felt so bad"

"and you stood on my foot!!"

"Yeah, sorry about that haha"

BTS POV

*In korean*

"Okay, we've got to be in and out. We've got 15 minutes til practise... it's a quiet shop so we should be alright but it doesn't mean word won't spread quick.". RM explained to his boys for the last time to make sure they understand no messing around.