Whats up thots

Silver was an edgy boi. And also a skinny legend. His big sister blue is a thot but also a queen. He's finna 🅱️oke too. One day, Silver was listening to his lit jams (My Chemical Romance), when he heard a weird sound.
Those Alabama thots were shipping him with his sister again! "Gotta catch those hoes," Silver shouted, waking up Gold, his boyfriend.
"What the hell bro, (no homo)," Gold yelled, "Its 12:00 in the afternoon," I was trying to finna sleep dude.
"Too bad thottie, those hoes are writing chosenshipping fan fiction, which is low key like incest! I'm gonna finna catch them and arrest those hoes." Silver retorted, running out the door.
Silver finna ran and jumped on his honchcrow and did the fortnite victory dance for good luck. He hacked the Wattpad account of the chosenshipper and found their address. "Heh heh heh, time to catch those 🅱️hots," he slyly whispered.
On his ride he opened up fortnite to try and one-up some normies. Once we reached first place, he did another fortnite victory dance and dabbed on the honchcrow.
Once Silver reached the house he pulled out his Minecraft diamond sword and used a bobby pin to break into the house.
He slyly walked upstairs where he found the girl updating her trash normie fan fiction.
"Oh my god, ya girl just updated my fanfic where Silver and Blue..." she was interrupted by a slash with Silver's Minecraft sword.
"Yo yo yo I caught you 🅱️hot," Silver said, doing a fortnite victory dance.
He then pulled out his boujee handcuffs and arrested the girl, bringing her to officer Jenny's station.
Then silver went home and played more 🅱️ortnite.