forever alone! forever hurt!

the days get shorter the nights get longer. Your cuts become deeper your meals becomes smaller.  Before you know it you are distant. Is this really what I want? Is this really how it ends?

Me slicing my skin like paper, til it bleeds out and my parents walk in and find me laying dead in a pile of my own blood. With the razor laying in my hand.  The cuts are infected, the bruises, multiply but the minute. My body getting colder and colder.. 

A day passes and no one care. They clean up the bathroom, and go on with life.

Me hanging myself in the basement, and my mom walks downstairs ans sees my body dangling there lifeless, and motionless. Carefully unfolding the note that was written only minutes before..

" I'm sorry, there is no way to save me now. What is done is done. I am tired of being the daughter with the fake smile. The friend with a fake laugh. The sister who is the disappointment. My best is never good enough. Just know this is never you fault. I am happier watching u from above"

-You friend, sister, daughter

   The tears running down there face, but this doesn't last long. More and more people begin to find out. And I was right instead of tears they are in joy to be done with the fuck up, to he done with the person who was always in the way.

The day of my funeral doesn't last long. An hour maybe not many tears fall as I am burried 6 feet under.

No one had noticed how bad I had gotten... yes I eat, but every time I feel worse and worse. When I do eat, it hardly stays down. 

It's better this way.

- I am open to hear what u have to say. or what I should write about. Just comment. And don't forget to like it!!! :D-