Untitled Part 1

The principal, Beverly, thought it would be a good idea for the Parkway kids to have a field day with the other school. So, everyone gathered on the football field and awkwardly went on their phones. Eventually, Dandy stood up, "Usually I'm not the one advocating doing anything more than scrolling on Insta, but did anyone watch the Bachelorette premiere?  Garret is so cute!" Twisty shrugged, "I like Leo." Stanley scoffed, "Am I the only one who watches for Chris Harrison?" Will Drake rolled his eyes, "This is MIND NUMBING! Who watches idiotic pieces of garbage such as that? Am I to assume you also watch the Kardashians? I only watch 20/20." Andrew Cunanan pushed him aside, "Let's act out the Bachelorette! I can be the lead." Jimmy said, "But Dandy is the one with a million boyfriends." Andrew Cunanan widened his eyes, "And that would be fine... if he didn't have a face for radio." Dandy stomped off out of embarrassment. Twisty half-smiled, "Wow, for the first time I wasn't the one getting embarrassed." Then, Dell yelled, "OMIGOD. TWISTY HAS A PIECE OF TOILET PAPER STUCK TO HIS SHOE!" Everyone laughed and Twisty had no reaction, as it was expected. Andrew cut off the laughter, "Cool. So everyone who wants to participate, line up over there. Who wants to be the host?" Versace was on the bleachers, working hard on his summer reading of The Hobbit. Andrew threw the book across the field, "You can be the host." Versace got so angry, but agreed because he didn't wanna make a scene. The people who were the contestants were Twisty, Stanley, Amazon Eve, Jeff, and David. Twisty made his entrance first. He didn't say anything, or even look at Andrew and just walked in. Stanley swaggered in. He said, "Wanna touch it?" Andrew put his hand to mouth, stopping the vomit. Jeff rode in with a horse and carriage, "Didn't wanna do anything too much, lol." Andrew crossed his arms, "That's REALLY bad. Idk if you'll make it past the first night." David walked in, pigeon toed, "Hey." Andrew choked back tears, "I know it's only the first night, but will you marry me?" David cringed and walked in. Everyone was mingling, when Twisty started acting weird. He wasn't drinking and he looked suspicious. Stanley went over to Andrew, "I don't think some people are here for the right reasons. I think Twisty especially." Andrew called Twisty over, "I heard you're not here for the right reasons? I'm sending you home." Twisty put his head down and left. In the car ride, he swallowed hard, "I was only acting weird because this morning I took regular Zyrtec instead of Zyrtec D." Andrew went back, only to find Jeff and David hugging! Andrew got beastly, like and angry Sim, "DAVID, CAN I HAVE YOU FOR A SEC?" David replied, "Um... let's do the damn thing!" Andrew rottenly smiled, "You really showed me something special. Will you accept this first impression rose?" Before he was gonna answer, Beverly walked in, "David, you have an early dismissal. You have to go to Dr. B." David got up and left. Lee Miglin walked over to Andrew, "Are you giving me this? Sure! Thx!" Andrew disintegrated. As did everyone's old pal, Desiree.