Spilling The Tea

I will always remember the day I heard the ringtone from my mothers phone. The call changed everything. One minute I was just a normal fourteen year old enjoying school with my friends and now I'm off to becoming a Disney star. But what would I tell my friends? I'll have to figure that out. Oh and by the way my names Jacob Starling.

      The day came where I had to break the news to my friends about me leaving. As I walked into school earlier than usual to meet my year head, I explained to her why I am leaving and she was delighted to hear it. As I started to shed some tears, she hugged me and wished me the best of luck. I wiped my eyes as I walked out of her office to meet all my friends who have no clue what was going on. Minutes later the bell rang for assembly. My year heads morning announcements are always the same. 1.Check for right uniform. 2.Names of the people who are on detention and last but not least number 3. Any birthdays? But today was different. "Oh and also we have a very bright and talented person leaving us in the next week." As all my friends looked at each other wondering who it was, I stayed quiet. Then out of nowhere she called me up to the front. My friends are stunned. I explained why I am leaving and I see some of my close friends crying. I assure them that I will come back and visit. And that they have three more days with me but today is my last day in school.

      As we head to class everyone wishes me good luck apart from some of my friends who are crying happily for me. Throughout the day I answer questions like "Why did you audition? What did you audition for? Are you moving to Hollywood? What famous people are you gonna work with?" And the answers: I auditioned for a Disney tv show around two months ago and last week they contacted me saying that they would love for me to star in a tv show about to friends who are in love with theatre and I don't know who my co-workers are.

      By the end of the day, most of my teachers have said their goodbyes. During my history class my friends weren't there. I was sorta lonely. But then the intercom came on and the vice principal said "Could Jacob Starling please go to classroom 101, thanks you." I was nervous and excited to see why I was called out. I walked down the corridor taking in that this is one of my last times walking through it. I get to room 101 and step in to see a cake surrounded my all my friends, most of my teachers, all four of the vice principals and the principal him self to wish me good luck. I start to cry and my best friend Margaret did too. Than soon all my friends did. I thanked everyone and went off with a bag load of cards and presents and also a heart load of joy.

      The Saturday came quickly. I mean the Saturday before I leave. I don't want to go but this is my dream. So I have to.................

Part 2 in the making.