Real or not Real pt. 1

I'm standing back at my home district. Effie Trinket, my old escort, walks up on the stage. "Okay, this years girl and boy tribute from District 12, Willow and Rye Mellark. Children of our former victors Katniss Everdeen and Peeta Mellark. Give them a hand" Effie says clapping her hands slowly and crying. "NO!" I scream. I wake up to a huge breath I take. "What is it?!" Peeta screams. "It was Willow and Rye! They got forced into the games." I scream. In perfect synchronization, Daisy and Rye start screaming and crying. "I'll go get Rye." Peeta says tiredly. I pick up Daisy and give her a bottle. She instantly stops crying. She looks like Peeta, her hair is dirty blonde almost the color of Peeta's and her eyes are blue and green. Almost like Finnick's. I miss him so much. She looks up at me and opens her mouth and I see her little baby teeth. Peeta comes in with a crying Rye and his sippy cup filled with warm milk. "Peeta look" I tell him. He comes over to me and Daisy. "What?" he says looking down at Daisy. And she smiles. "Are you smiling at daddy?" I ask her in that voice you use when talking to a baby. "Look at her little teeth!" Peeta says excitingly. "I know!" I reply. Once Daisy is back to sleep, I put her back in her crib. Then Rye falls asleep when I sing him the lullaby I used to sing to Prim and Rue when she was dying. I miss her too. Then Peeta puts Rye back in his crib too. It's morning by now so we have to get Willow up and get her ready for school. I give her a bath and dress her. Peeta makes some pancakes and scrambled eggs. She eats and then the bus comes and she leaves. Then me and Peeta watch tv until Daisy starts crying again. I give her a bottle and we put her in the baby swing that's in the living room. Rye somehow gets out of his crib and toddles out of his room. Peeta runs upstairs and grabs him before he reaches the stairs. "Woah there partner!" Peeta says in a country like voice and puts Rye on his shoulders. Rye laughs as Peeta slings him around. I laugh. "Ma ma" we hear a little voice says. Peeta stops, he looks at Daisy. "What?" he says. "Ma ma" Daisy says again. Peeta laughs and picks up Daisy. He spins her around and she laughs. "Baby!" Rye says. I shake my head and repeat to him "baby!"