Chapter one

Hi my name is Eden. I have black hair and blue eyes my complexion is pale and I'm very skinny. I'm 16 I'm short for my age 5"2 yeah like I said I'm short. Nobody likes me at all in fact they hate me for some odd reason I never did anything to them. Well I start on making breakfast I love cooking so much. I make eggs,toast and, pancakes my "pack members" come down and eat. I start working on cleaning suddenly I hear " EDEN COME HERE NOW" I race down the stairs to see my cat May eating out of someone food. I grab her quickly and of course they start hitting me over and over calling me names. I hold May close to me and start slowly slipping into darkness. I wake up a few minutes later covered in my own blood and see May safe and warm. You knows what funny they treat my cat better then me I find that so funny "we should leave come on" my wolf Rose said "really should we" "yes"  that's it I'm getting out of this hell hole. 
Time skip
It's about midnight I'm getting sick of waiting so I grab my bag and start running away from this place I will never call home. Right before I reached the border I say into the pack link " I Eden Hope cut all ties with Midnight Pack." So there a lot of howls no mattered what you're rank is it always gonna hurt when you leave. I run straight out of there's and I don't look back. I wondered if they are gonna miss me? I laugh at that and start running faster. For the first time in a really long time I smile.
Author notes
How was it? I know this is really bad but I like to thank you for reading this. It means so much to me.
325 words written