Winie the witch (Harry Potter Love Story)

"Dad, hurry up, or we're going to be late" Young Winifred yelled.

"I'll be right there, just trying to find my other shoe..." He replied, trailing off.

"Did you check under the bed?"

"No... wait, found it!" He said, running down the stairs, with a pair of black trainers in hand and a big sloppy smile on his face.

"Well, come on then." She laughed, leading the way to their small, black car. Now you may be wondering why they were in such a rush. Well earlier that year, Winifred Jane Blake, received a visit from an elderly man named Albus Dumbledor, with a letter telling her that she was a witch, as well as inviting her to study in place called Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry where she would learn all about magic and after a long convincing talk explaining everything, Mr. Blake agreed, with a heavy heart, to let his only daughter go to this boarding school .

So here they were, at 10:30, trying to get to the train station before it left at 11 AM.

"Go faster dad or we're not going to get there in time." Freddie whined.

"I'm going as fast as I can but there's something called a speed limit." He tried to reason.

"Yeah-yeah-yeah." She said annoyed knowing that he was right.

"Relax Freddy, five more minutes and we'll be there." He said while she just nodded.

Turned out that he was right, they had just finished retrieving Winifred's trunk and her new pitch black owl from the back of the car. After a good period of time searching platforms 9 and 10, they had finally found it.

"You can go first." She said weakly as they reached the wall.

"Why, is the great Winifred scared?" He teased in mock horror.

"That's absurd."

"Of Couse it is." He said kissing Winifred's head then running through the wall.

'If he can do it then I can too' she thought to herself before running through the brick wall.

"Now was that so hard?" He asked in a babyish voice.

"Mock all you want, but you too were a bit hesitant to walk through that wall. Anyways I think I should get going." she said after hearing the big scarlet train whistle.

"Your right. Have a good year, write to me ... oh and don't get into too much trouble, ok?" He said while looking her in the eyes.

"I'll try." She whispered giving him a tight hug.

"I Love you sweetheart." He chuckled, knowing that there was no possible way that his little firecracker would stay out of trouble.

"Love you too" She answered walking towards the train with her trolley. Little did she know that this big scarlet train would be taking her to one of the greatest adventures of her life.