His Love Letter To Her

There was a stinging on my cheek. The burning sensation made my eyes water as I looked at my friends smirking face. 

"See you later loser! Popular my ass." She walked off with the others following her. It's not my fault that stupid jock tripped the poor kid! I just wanted to help...

  Walking to my locker, I open it to see something swiftly fall out. Weird. I picked it up, looking left to right. Obviously no one is going to be in the halls considering school is over. I shook my head and opened it with a frown.

Dear Julia,

  This is kind of weird but I need to write it down. I think you are the most beautiful girl I've ever laid eyes on. Your smile causes my heart to drop to my stomach and I want you to smile through everything! your too beautiful to frown.

                                                                                                                    Ethan

 I start blushing like crazy, the smile he said was beautiful starting to form on my face. Should I write back? Yes.

~Ethan's P.O.V~

 I walked into the school building feeling as tired as ever. I knew I shouldn't have stayed up that late. Once I got to my locker I felt hands grab my hair and jerk my face into a locker. I fell to the ground as laughter erupted from the dumb asses, their footsteps soon fading away.

 Opening my locker, a piece of paper flew out, landing on my feet. It must be that stupid love letter I wrote. I picked it up and opened it, my eyes going wide.

Dear Ethan,

  Thank you so much! I would love to get your number and talk to you. What classes do you take? I don't think I know an Ethan.

                                                                                                                       Julia

  Frowning, I look around and no one was in sight. if this is a joke I swear. But who could get into my locker? This is weird. I have an Idea!

~Julia's P.O.V~

  Sleeping was way too hard last night. All I could think of was that letter I found in my locker. As I walked into the halls people were saying hi to me and I smiled back, complimenting people here and there. 

  I slowly made it to my locker and opened it to be surprised with yet another letter.

Dear Julia,

            meet me at the lake across town between the two mountains that are located North.

                                                                                                                      Ethan

I was so confused. But its best to ditch school and look for this lake then having to deal with all this drama happening with my friends.

~~~~

  I don't know how but after three hours I finally found the lake. Now I wait...

~Ethan's P.O.V~

  I made it to the lake and didn't see anyone yet. Well..might as well go swimming!

  Getting into the water I stopped as I felt something brush up against my leg. All of a sudden I was pulled int the water. Then it went dark.

------

  I opened my eyes and saw I was on land. There she was. 

"Julia?"

"Ethan?"