normal life, what's that like.....

The sun peers in through the slightly parted purple curtains and washes over me, waking me from my deep sleep. Just as I stirred awake, my mother came in like an alarm and told me to get ready. Just another day of school to be had and I dreaded every minute of it, from getting up, to getting ready to going to campus till the very end and coming home. I drag myself from bed, groggy and not exactly in the best mood. Mother leaves, closing the door behind her so I can get dressed in semi-peace. Yawning, I strip out of my boxers and start a shower. For about 5 minutes after I stepped into the shower, I just let the water wash over me, eyes closed as I play in my mind everything I'd have to put up with today. The usual; work, teachers, assholes and then the most boring, but aggravating thing tests and the dickwad that sits behind me in third period. Eventually, I finish my shower and wrap a towel around my waist. Exiting the bathroom, I lazily rummage through my drawers, pulling out some black skinny jeans, navy blue tank top and a bruise colored jacket to match. After dressing, I pull my knee-high deep purple boots on and make my way out to the table. Mother had made a simple breakfast; eggs, bacon and toast. Quickly eating the breakfast so I could get out of there without mother asking me questions like she did every morning, I snatched my bag and walked it to school. I wasn't in the mood for riding the bus. In a matter of half an hour, I reach campus and grit my teeth, the usual jerk boy band by the entrance gate, calling out to me, using derogatory terms already like they have nothing better to do than to make me of all people feel like shit. Fuck 'em I thought to myself then snickered at the following thought Nah, that'd be giving them too much hope. With that amusing thought, I managed to slip through the crowds near the gate and in the courtyard so I could reach my locker. Grabbing the things that I need for class, I put them into my bag. Locking my locker, I head off to first class and one of my worst subjects; math. Entering the classroom, I notice a couple of students over most of them, but other then that I just take my seat in the back by the window. Peering out the window, I sigh, awaiting death by struggle in academics. Grabbing my sketchbook out of my bag, I start to aimlessly draw. The teacher came in before I had the chance to finish. The bell rings, signaling that class is now beginning, Students hurry to their seat while I put my sketchbook away, grabbing my notebook out. Realizing he was just going to do lecture, I prop my head up on my hand while I rest my elbow on the desk, making it appear that I was going to listen. Looking down at my notebook, I lazily open it and pose my hand with a pencil in it, adding to my appearance. He obviously didn't pick up on it, so lets see how long it takes him.Snickering slightly at the lack of perception, I continue with my charade. He asks a couple of students questions that weren't pay attention to the lesson. He sighs, utterly disappointed and goes to the board, talking once more. Looking down at my notebook, I start to aimlessly sketching again, lost in my thoughts. So lost in thought that I didn't hear the teacher calling me out. Looking at the teacher with a bored expression on my face, I spoke up, voice monotone. "Yes, Mr. Bertaint?" ""Were you even paying attention to what I said about next week?" When he spoke, it was hushed and with a bit of aggravation, obviously just about as done with this as I was.. Shrugging, I sigh. "Not really sir, but please do inform me about next week's oh so great agenda," My voice was dripping with sarcasm and faked joy. Sighing, he pinches the bridge of his nose. "You guys are having a test next week so you better study," I make a gasp in mock surprise."Oh we are? I'll make sure to devote my every waking minute of Hell to this important endeavor," Before he could say much more, the bell rang and I shoved my notebook in my bag before leaving. Geez, when do we ever not have a test? I slip through the crowds and to my next class, really wishing I had some strong rope and good knot-tying skills. Reaching my locker, I change out the books, sighing contently with a smile, just a tad happy about the class I have to go to. Finishing the exchange, I head to my class, going to the back of the room per usual. Taking out what I'll need for this class, I hear a the high pitched ring of a girl's voice. I look up to see my friend, Kandie, waving her hands in the air calling out my name "KYLE!" Chuckling at her hype, I wave her over. Sitting next to me, she grins. "Hey Kan, how are you on this oh so fine morning?" Smiling, sarcasm drips from my words. Giggling, she starts telling me how her teacher keep going on and on about what she did over the three day weekend we had before she could start her lesson. My only reaction to this was laughter, her expression priceless every time she talks about her first period. Before I could say anything about my weekend, the bell rings stating that class will be starting soon very soon, at least I'm in one my favorite classes as I pull out my drawing book to finish my drawing I was working on before the teacher comes in, Kandie was looking over my shoulder and giggles she always find my drawing interesting to her looking at her and gives her a side smile before focusing on it more making it more detailed in the end.Before I could say much of anything about my weekend, the bell rings, signifying that class'll be starting soon. Luckily for me, its my favorite class. Art. I go to a seat and automatically retrieved my sketchbook from my bag. I start to work on finishing my previously started drawing for the little time I had before the teacher came in. Kandie intrusively watches over my shoulder, giggling. She seemed to find my sketches to be interesting. I over her a partial smile before focusing on it more, adding in finishing details.With my attention soaked into my sketch, I wasn't made aware of the teacher coming in and starting in on her Roll Call. Eventually, however, my ears catch her speaking after a bit. "....le Miles? Is Kyle Miles here?" She chirped happily as my name rolled off her tongue. Lifting my eyes from the paper, I blink and raise my hand. I wasn't all that interested in using my voice as of this moment. Giving a small nod, she goes back to calling off names on her student roster. I resume sketching.I resume sketching. The teacher told the class that is was a free day due to lack of planning. The classroom was a flood of noises within a matter of minutes. Kandie kept by my side, still intrusively watching over my shoulder, letting out small giggles every now and then. "Soooo, Ky, what's your next class?" A smile was clear in her voice as she spoke. I look at her out of the corner of my eye, glaring. I knew damn well where she was going with line of starter questions. I hate my next class, even more so now cause she brought it up.
"Science, why?" My voice came out low and a tad hostile, giving her the vibe that I wish NOT to think or speak of him. Hopefully that'll get her to drop it.She nods, giggling once more. "Ooooh, no reason~. Though, isn't Jackson Castle in Science with you?" An almost ear to ear smile appears on her face as she spoke of him. If looks could kill, she'd be regrettably dead.
"Yeah, so? Where is that little rabbit mind of yours going with this Kan?" I spoke with a bit more hostility, already figuring the answer for the question I painfully asked.Her smile grew if that was possible. "Oh, I don't know. Maybe the homecoming game is coming up and I noticed a guy I know doesn't have a date to go to it," My eyes grew wide before I turn to her. I growl lowly as I speak.
"I will say this once and only once....," I beckon her closer. She foolishly leans in and I lean to whisper to her. Though, I actually yell it instead. "I'M NOT ASKING HIM TO THE FUCKING GAME!" My outburst caused them all to go silent. Lowering my voice after she rubs her ear, muttering an 'ow', continuing. Every word comes out in a growl. "I am not even going to utter a word to the bleak bastard. Him and his little lowlife fucknut wannabe gangbangers give me enough grief. Just by going to the game is signing my death certificate," When I notice everyone is still kind of staring at me, I look over in the general direction of the majority of the students and narrow my gaze. "What?!". Right as the word exited my mouth, the bell rings. Cursing in a whisper, I shove my stuff back in my bag, heading off toward my locker with my bag slung over my shoulder. Kandie trails behind me. "But, Ky! I can't go without you! I asked Storm if he would go with me and I really want you to go as well! It wouldn't be a good night without you!" She whines. I attempt to ignore her while I enter my combination for the lock on my locker.Giving in, I sigh and look at her. "Fine.... I'll...I'll talk to him at lunch," She got a bit of a hopeful look. "But you owe me a four pack of Monster for this," I spoke with a venomous tone. Why do I even want to talk to that prick? I hate him. I get pulled from my disputing thoughts by her sudden squeal. She was excited about getting me to do something I don't want to do. Exhaling heavily, I grab the items I need for Science and close my locker. She gave me a quick hug before running off to tell Storm the good news. Heading off to class, I kept my head down, so to speak, cause I didn't want to be bothered. Going right to my seat that was oddly right in front of Jackson, I put my head down. We were the only two in the classroom right now.