Love at a time like this?... Reader and Daryl Dixon. Part 1.

It has been almost a months since the breakout, "you survived this long, you're not giving up now!" you keep telling yourself as you run threw the forest trying your hardest not to let the bitters catch up to you. after you made it to Atlanta to check on your parents and younger sister only to find that they were gone, your only thought the worst had happened, but there was no bodies and you never seen them amung the crowds of bitters that you came across in the neighbourhood or in the city. So you hoped they were still alive, they packed clothes and the car was gone, they were heading for the farm house, you knew thats where they would be, so it was your only mission to get there and to get there fast.

You were running, when you came to a stop it was a dead end the only way was to climb up the side of the road. it was a  interstate, there was empty cars , trucks and trailors lined up all the way down as far as the eye could see. You slowly made your way to the middle of the road and looked around, there was nothing, no one in sight, you moved fast but made sure you were being careful not to bump anything or make to much noise. When you got further up the road you found a trailor that would be good to stay in for the night if you could make it safe enough, you opened the door and stood off to the side hunting knife in hand waiting for whatever to come out, nothing did. You slowly moved closer to the door and look inside you couldn't see anything inside, you moved up the three small steps until you were fully inside the trailor, taking every step with caution you looked around the place making sure nothing was hiding. After clearing the place you set it up so you could spend the night in it, you took a drawer and turned it side ways "---" and put it in between the steps and the door, you made sure all the windows were locked and the curtains were taped close. You moved the small bed to the middle where the table was and put it on top of it, you took off your boots and jacket and laid down on something soft for the first time in what felt like forever, and slowly you fell asleep.

When you finally woke up you put on your boots, put the bed back, took the drawer away from door and slowly opened it just enough so you could fit out. Hunting knife in hand you started to slowly make your way through the cars looking for stuff that could be of use to you, you picked up a black duffel bag and started put stuff in it, a few T-shirts, more hunting knives, even three bottles of water, you were startled when you heard the sound of a motorcycle in the distance. You made your way back to the trailor you had stayed in, threw in the duffle bag closed the door and made your way up the side of the trailor, you laid of your stomach hoping who ever it was didn't see you. You waited untill the sound got closer to lift your head abit, you could see a guy on a motorbike leading a R.V and another car. They stopped only a few yards away, the guy on the motorcycle turned back to talk to the people in the R.V he turned back the same way and road further out closer to you, after scooping out the area he then turned back again and gave the signal to keep going. The R.V and car stopped when smoke started come out of the hood of the R.V a old man got out and looked, after talking with the motorcycle guy and two other men, the rest of the people got out of the cars.

They were only about five yards away from you, you knew you couldn't stay up there forever so you decided it would be a better idea if they knew you were there insted of trying to sneak down in the night so you put your knife in its holder on your hip and stood up. That sure got the three guys attention, you had two guns and a crossbow pointed in your direction, your first move was to put your hands in the air, at that they lower their weapons. They came running towords you and when you were finally on the ground you were face to face with three every mean looking men, 'maybe that wasn't the best idea' you thought, they just looked at you for a few seconds then one spoke and said "Hello, I'm Rick, this is Shane" he motioned to his right to a guy with curly black hair and a big nose, "and this is Daryl" he motioned to his left to the man who was riding the motorbike up close he had brown hair and beautiful blue eyes. You noded to both of the men who then returned the gesture, you shook Ricks hand, "I'm Y/N" you said "How old are you?" asked the guy named Shane "I'm 18" you replied, "Where are you heading?" asked Rick "Just a few more miles up the road, theres farm houses, my parents own one and i was want to check if they made it there..." you replied looking more at the ground then at them. They noded then Rick said "Were heading to Fort Benning, you wouldn't happen to know how things are there?" "No, sorry I just made my way out of the city." you replied.