I Just Like To Sit Here And...Think

Goodnight!” you type out. You see “message sent” and you roll over and close your eyes. Just as you find yourself drifting into sleep you hear a buzzing. Your hand automatically flies out and starts slapping around searching for your phone. Your fingertips find it and you answer the call. “Babe, I’m not tired. I can’t sleep. Can I com pick you up? I miss your beautiful face.” “But I look terrible. I’m all ready for bed!” “Pleeeease!” “…fine..give me 10 minutes.” “You’re the best, Lex! See you in 10!” What on earth could this boy want? Seems strange, but you wouldn’t mind seeing Louis right now. While fixing your hair in a messy bun and putting on some uggs, you suddnely hear two knocks on the door and you find yourself being whisked away into Lou’s car. “Where are we even going?” “Does it matter? Just enjoy the ride.” He says with a smile, while grabbing your hand. After a long drive and a quick little nap you find that you’ve pulled up  to a lake with a yacht floating near the dock. “Is this…?” without responding, Louis scoops you up in his arms and carries you to the massive boat shining on the lake. “Sometimes, I like to just sit out on the lake and think. I thought you would enjoy it. I hope it’s not too cheesy.” “Cheesy? Lou, this is the sweetest thing..” “Hungry?” he asks, then takes your hand and before you can even question you find your fingers locked with Louis’s as he leads you to a little table set for two. “Louis this is all too perfect.” “Like you” the words roll of his lips as he moves his face closer to yours and leaves the most gentle kiss lingering on your lips. You bit your lip and look down. "Maybe we should eat, love..." he says with a grin.