High School Reunion

Hey guys, I was sitting here playing one of my favorite games (Kingdom Hearts) and an idea stirred in my mind. Would you all be interested in reading a Kingdom Hearts and Sonic crossover? It is just an idea as of right now, but if you think it is a good idea or would just like to read that, than please let me know that you like the idea.

Sonic's P.O.V.

It has been five years since I graduated high school. Most of us went our separate ways. Tails, Knuckles, and I are the only ones who seemed to even stay in touch. Amy seemed to just disappear, which was rough for me. I denied it a lot, but I really was in love with her. I was just to blind to see that back then. Shadow went off and became a G.U.N agent, of course. That was his plan since I can remember. He was being trained during weekends while we were at high school. Silver, well I actually don't have a clue what happened to him. That kind of worries me. He was always being bullied in high school and didn't stand up for himself until he met Blaze.

Blaze was basically the opposite of Silver. She stood up for herself and never let her weaknesses show. I wonder what she is like now? I'm sure everyone has changed quite a bit. I wish we could all just… why didn't I think of this sooner! A high school reunion with just our group of friends! That would a great excuse to have everyone meet up again. I immediately grabbed my phone and sent a text to Tails. "Tails, buddy, I need your help with something. I need to get ahold of all of out high school friends and tell them that we will have a high school reunion tomorrow at 3 pm. Tell them to meet at the picnic tables we used to hang out at in Emerald Hill Park."

"Alright, will do. Can you send me a list of everyone I need to contact?"

"Amy, Silver, Blaze, Rouge, and Shadow. I will tell Knuckles since I have his number. Thanks for the help Tails." There we go. Hopefully everyone will come. Well it is getting a little late. Might as well sleep and hope tomorrow goes well.

Silver's P.O.V.

Finally, I am home. I really wish they would give me a break. I work at Chaos Pizza and my boss, Vector, has me do like triple the work of everyone else. I get a very hefty paycheck though so I guess it all plays full circle. I walk into my room and flop down on my bed. Just as I did that I heard my phone go off to tell me that I got a text. "Great, Vector needs me to come back in, again I bet." I mumbled to myself. To my surprise I see a number that I don't recognize. I open the message and began to read it.

"Hello, this is Tails. You should remember me from high school. I was messaging to let you know that Sonic has organized a reunion with only our group of old friends. It will take place at 3 pm tomorrow, meet at the picnic tables at Emerald Hill Park. Attendance is optional. Hope to see you all there!"

A reunion? I wonder how long Sonic has had this planned. Knowing him it is just to see Amy again. I wonder if he is planning on all of us being there. I would hope that Blaze would go. I haven't seen her in what feels like forever. Well, I better get tomorrow off work. I scroll down in my phone and click on Vector's name.

"Hey Vector, Can I please have my day off tomorrow? My old friends want to have a high school reunion. I'll make up for it by coming in on my normal day off "

"Alright Silver. I will give you tomorrow off. You are my best employee so I am willing to help you out. Have fun tomorrow, Silver."

Alright! Now I am exited! I need to get some rest do I can look my best tomorrow. I really hope she comes.

The Next Day