prolouge

Mia.

I cocked my gun and pointed it at the mans head. I smirked slightly at his nervous face that suddenly filled with fear.

"So, are you going to keep playing dumb or are you going to tell me where you're hiding the girl?" I pushed the gun a little harder into his forehead and tilted his head around.

He shivered and looked at me dead in the eye and closed his eyes slowly, "I don't know where she is, I swear." He choked out as a tear rolled down his cheek.

I tisked and shook my head, "You know that's not the right answer. So strike one, remember three strikes and you're out buddy boy."

He quickly shook his head and wiggled in the chair he was tied up to, "I swear I don't know where she is! Believe me, please!"

I felt the guilty feeling crawl up my spine but I quickly shook it off and pushed the gun into his chest. "Strike two, quit lying you dog."

He looked down at the gun then at me, "Even if I did know you would shoot me after so there's no fucking point!"

I knew it, he knew something and he wasn't telling me. I slammed the gun into his temple and grabbed his fat sweaty face with my left hand.

"You better not get cocky here boy. You better tell me what you know before this bullet makes home in that big head of yours." I squeezed his face before pushing it away.

He shook his head, "I do not know where she, is they wouldn't tell me. I do know they have her in a safe house somewhere hot and public but that's all I know they-" I quickly shot him in his forehead and turned to walk out of the room.

I knew exactly what safe house they had Melissa in, and I wasn't about to waste anymore time in finding her.

I pulled out my phone and marked Jay's number, "Get the jet ready, we're going to LA."