Nice to meet you!!!

Yes, this seems like a cringy title I know, I'm just really bored and I'm just making the most randomness story ever so I hope you enjoy

~Your POV~
It's Friday!! (or Saturday depending on how your school works) You get up and decide to fix yourself some delicious breakfast that you enjoy. You decide to go out to shopping early so you could get stuff ahead of everyone else. By the time you reach to the grocery store you see that others had the same idea...
"Excuse me miss, is there anymore toilet paper left?"
"I'm afraid not ma'am"
Crap. Literally. It sucks not being able to find toilet paper. You decide to go home and just go to sleep since you have another day to slack off. You start to fall asleep and then into R.E.M. sleep...
Two hours later —
You wake up and decide to check your phone to see if any messages came. None. You sigh as you get up to go to the bathroom. Once you got out, you heard a *swoosh*...you got a bit scared...but you continued to proceed on with your day. You started to feel gloomy and just started eating junk food for no reason. Then you heard another *swoosh*. This time you look and search for who and what it is that's making that noise. Then you see a hand pop out. It was paper white...and fairly skinny because it's...it's...wait what is it?...you gasp after realizing it's a skeleton hand. You grab a broom and try to attack the hand. But then, you were stopped and started to float out of nowhere.
"Ahh put me down!"
You hear a little chuckle.
"If you promise not to hit me with a broom anymore, well try to..."
"W-Wh-Who are y-you?..."
"Me? Oh my name Ink Sans...and don't worry, I don't bite."
"W-Where did you come from?..."
"I came from my creator, but I protect universes, but I fell on the Surface some how..." Ink claims. "But I can't go back, so I guess I can just hang out with you huh?..." he does a small, kind wink. "And what might your name be?..."
"M-my name is (Y/N) "
"I like your name, (Y/N)"
"Th-Thanks..." You blush slightly. "H-Hey, what's that brush behind your back?"
"Well I use it for protecting AU's, but I'm also an artist so I love to paint, a lot."
"Could you show me your painting skills?..." you asked kindly.
Ink nodded and did a nice, kind smile as well, as he was going to paint a picture. He paints (Y/F/T) (Your Favo(u)rite Thing) and shows it to you. "I-Ink...this is so good, that's actually my favo(u)rite thing"
"Heh, I know..." Ink does a little smirk, then asks, "Would you like to show me around?"
"O-Oh r-right!!" You say, nervously.