Round One

It's Monday evening. After a quick workout with your best and closest friend, Chris, you two decide to go grocery shopping together since you both live within a block of each other.

"What should we cook for dinner tonight?" he asked.

"You mean what should I cook for dinner tonight? We both know you can't cook, Chris," you teased.

"Fine. Since you're cooking, how about baked chicken...and corn, my favorite," He said as he playfully nudged your side "and a side of mashed potatoes with brown gravy..your favorite," He said with that dorky smile you loved so much.

You playfully snatched the package of brown gravy out of his hand while rolling your eyes. You had a love-hate relationship with how well Chris knew you. You constantly tried one upping him with "difficult" questions about yourself, but he always got them right, making you fall for him even more...even with that smug ass smile he always has after beating your challenges.

You two finally finished shopping, checked out, and headed out to his SUV to load up the groceries. You noticed Chris was wearing his hat in that stupid way you always hated.

Why does he do that? He's not even wearing the hat. It's just sitting on top of his head

"Fix your fucking hat," you said as you stopped him and stood in front of him and reached up to fix his hat. The cutest smile gracing his face as he admired how much you cared.

You turned away and started loading the groceries in his car.

"Maybe I wear it like that cause I like it when you fix it," he said with that dorky smile on his face again. He put the hat back the way it was before you had fixed it.

You looked him up and down while giving him a confused look.

Is he flirting with me?

You finally reached up and fixed his hat once again

"Fine, don't fix your fucking hat, maybe I like fixing it for you," you mumbled causing him to laugh that adorable laugh that melts your heart.

You two finished loading up the groceries and headed to his place to drop off his portion of the groceries then did the same at your place.

"Did we actually buy the chicken, or is it just hiding from me?"

"I doubt it's hiding from you, you meatball. We probably left it at your place," you said while rustling his hair.

"Guess dinner is at my place tonight then," he said as he went for his keys. You two went back over to Chris' to start dinner.

"Hey, I have to take Dodger over to Scott's so he can watch him while we're in New York tomorrow, you okay with starting dinner by yourself?" He asked while winking at you.

You froze in your tracks; you can tell by the smirk on his face he knows that turns you on, even if he can't properly wink with one eye.

"Yes, unlike you, I know how to cook without burning the house down around me," you fired back.

He always loved when you got sassy with him, but he never knew you were actually flirting with him. He threw the nearest couch pillow at you then darted out the door before you could throw it back. You could hear him giggling on the other side of the door.

What a dorito

After you were sure he had left, you started dinner. As you were opening the package of chicken, you being the clutz you are, you managed to spill the liquid in the package all over your shirt. You quickly went into Chris' closest and "borrowed" one his shirts. His shirts were always far too big, but it was one of the things you loved most about wearing them; that and how they always smelled just like him. You eventually got the chicken seasoned and in the oven without making another mess. Not too long after, Chris returned, stopping and staring at you wearing one of his shirts.