Day of Magcon

My Name is Josie and I am 1⃣6⃣.You see I just turned 16 2 weeks ago and so for my birthday I had a huge party and my parents got my an iPhone 5s and magcon tickets😱😱

Today was the day I was

going to Magcon! Me Josie Eileen Lopez was going to meet Nash Grier,Cameron Dallas,Matthew Espinosa,CarterReynolds, and the rest of the boys😱😵.

As I woke up at 9:00 I ran🏃to the bathroom and I brushed my teeth,washed my face,and took a shower🚿.When I got out the shower I ran to my room and put lotion and deodorant on. I put on a white crop top,burgundy jeans,and white converse.I was sitting at the mirror putting my makeup on when my obnoxious little brother comes in and got my red lipstick and smeared it across my face😡😡😡💄💄.

I got so pissed off I screamed so loud I am pretty sure my neighbors heard !! I wiped my face and continued my make up and curled my hair💇💇.

I was ready 💁and I got in my car🚗 and went to pick up my best friends Amaris,Julissa,and Kyla.We've known each other since kindergarten.My parents got the four of us tickets to go.

When we arrived at the Magcon event I couldn't help but scream.There were a ton of teenager girls screaming,crying😭,and fighting.We stood in line to enter the room and then I saw Nash Grier walk right past us😭😭😭😂😂.

You see I love all the boys but Nash (Oh My God)I am obsessed with him😱😱.So anyway when I saw Nash I literally almost pissed my pants.I started crying and screaming.

The door open and everyone walked in🚶😂.There was the stage.I got VIP tickets so I sit in the front and at the end I get to go back stage and met everyone.

After like 5 minutes of waiting the guys came out and it so fun.I mean seeing them dance and sing was amazing🙈🙊🙊😍😍.They even brought me up to the stage.

*After the show*

Since we had VIP passes we got to met the boys.So we go to another the room.So they guys came😝😝.I walked over to Nash to take a picture😁😁and I totally started freaking out😁😁😳.

"What's ur name?"he asked

"Uhh Josie"😳I replied back

Oh I love ur name and I think ur beautiful😊he said with all this confidence

Me beautiful?Ur crazy I am not beautiful😔but you r😉😉😉I replied

Come on don't say that😌I wanna take you out to the beach or something 🌅🎡🎠 and in that moment Josie Lopez died😵😵......

I couldn't move after the words came out of his mouth.

Okay?i said

What's ur number?he asked

I put my number in his phone📱

I'll pick u up at 2:30 on Saturday.Is that fine?he asked

Sure🙊🙊😭😭😍😍😁😁I replied with almost peeing on my self

So,we exchanged numbers and he kissed my cheek😘and I got a picture of him kissing it.

After my whole Nash experience I go to meet and take pictures with the other guys.And then after the meet and greet me and the girls left.