Imogen's point of view:

The day was finally here. Graduation. I've been looking forward to this since the first day of freshman year.

When I walked into the school, everybody was gathered together and talking. My eyes scattered around the room and looked for my friends. Strangely, I only spotted Eli with Clare, Adam, and Drew. Fiona wasn't anywhere to be seen.

I walked over to Eli and everyone else. "Hey!" Eli said ecstatically and hugged me tightly. Eli has been my best friend since we broke up last year: he helped me through my problems, and I helped him through his. Clare knew it wasn't anything more than that. I love fiona, Eli loved Clare. They're all my support system and I love them. But I just needed to find my lovely girlfriend.

I hugged Eli ack tightly. "Hey." I said with a curious voice. "Have you seen Fiona? She texted me and said she was already here." I asked him. Eli's eyebrows raised a little but them went into confusion and he said "Uh, yeah. I saw her when I got here but I haven't seen her since." I looked around the room with confusion as to where she could've been. Where the hell is she? "Okay. I'll go look for her." I gave everyone a slight smile and started to walk down the hallway, beginning to look for her.

I checked by her locker, my locker, and even in her favorite teachers rooms. I couldn't find her anywhere. After all this, I was just going to text her.

I walked into the bathroom to fix my hair and makeup, but was disturbed by the sound of someone crying. I turned around, concerned, and started walking towards the stalls, my heels clunking against the floor. I looked around the bathroom stalls and them spotted someone sitting on the floor in a stall with the door shut. "Are you okay?" I asked, knocking on the stall door lightly. "Immy?" The person asked.

The sound of that 'Immy' broke me into pieces. I had never heard Fiona's voice sound so desperate and sad.

"Fionz?" I asked knocking twice more. "Why are you crying?" She sniffled, still sitting on the bathroom floor. "I don't wanna go to Italy anymore. I don't know if I'll be able to leave you behind." Fiona spat out through her tears, her voice filled with hurt. I sighed. "Fiona, please open the door." She just sniffled again and refused. "I don't want to. You haven't seen me like this before." I made a sad smile. "Fiona, you're my girlfriend, I've seen you cry before." But Fiona just cried harder. What did I do? I just wanted her to be in my arms.

"Not like this, Imogen. I'm a mess and I ruined everything by accepting this job. I'm going to miss you so much and I don't know if I'll be able to stand that." She said. But what if she didn't have to miss me?

"Fiona, what if you don't have to go alone? What if I came with you?" I said to her. She took a deep breath and asked what I meant. I crossed my legs to get more comfortable, leaning against the stall. "I didn't plan on going to college so it's not like I was going to do anything here. If I came with you, we could get an apartment together and we could just explore Italy." I explained. I heard Fiona get off the ground and start to gather her things that were in the stall with her. "And I know that you'll be working." Then she opened the stall and smiled at me through the mascara that had been running down her face. "But we can be together I finally said, looking into her eyes. She smiled and hugged me. "Now that we have our whole future planned out, let's go graduate." I smiled and rubbed her back. She kissed me and we walked out of the bathroom together after fixing her makeup.