Where it all begin

So.. It is my first day as a college kid. BRUH.. I can't believe that I am the first person that arrive and do the registration and FUCK someone suddenly came to me and told me to change my hair color from blonde to black. I mean like.. Why The Fuck do you care about my hair? But I am that type of person who don't actually gives a fuck and to avoid from any kind of arguement.. I just say "Okay.. I'll do it later" to that woman. To cut a story... I met few people and got to stay with them for a week at some weird dorm. It's my first time ever in my life that I need to sleep with another people. I lived alone but I'm not that bitch that fucking ego who hates to share things with people. For me sharing is a good start of my conversation because I don't know how else to start a conversation. Yeah..probably because of me living alone was the reason why I act like this.

Okay back to the story.Before the end of the orientation week.. I met a girl that doesn't actually act like a girl nowdays.. She's more like a dyke. I can't tell you the real name so I decide to named her in this story as ... umm.. Qiel ..yeah .. Qiel. So this kid are probably the only person left that stay with me until today. She is a loyal bitch.. At the same time.. there is a girl I met, her name is Mya. She is one of the facilitator that on duty for our orientation week. My reaction at first on her was..... She look like a bitch. *sigh* I don't know... something about her that attract me. She's not that pretty but yeah..ya know that person that you just want to get closed for no reason. Okay.. after the orientation week. We living in our dorm. At this part I am hundred percent forgot about Qiel. LOL.. and at the same time me and Mya getting closer... like... we hug every single time we met ... to close to said further about this..

Then.. One day Mya want me to follow her to met someone. So I just.. "Okay..?" and yeah.. it was Qiel. It's been a while and I already forgot about her existance. Having a small reunion and yeah.. I saw the way Qiel and Mya act.. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA FUCK .... That moment I realize they were hiding something from me. Mya probably the first person that I got really close at this creepy place. She the only person that I actually trust that time.. Why? I don't know too.. lololol. yeah three of us start to hang out almost every single time we got.. Qiey getting closer with Mya makes me jealous a bit. I mean ughh yeah..She's mine bitch and you got her just like that.. Sounds like little phsycho but do you ever feels when one of you closest friend being stolen and they called them their bestfriend? Hell of Motherfucker.. but I don't know... I just hide my feelings and trying to be more matured.. One day we're going out overnight some place and yeah... I accidentaly saw they kissing right behind of me in a Mart. That time I was so FUCKED UP WITH WHAT I JUST SAW.

Let's stop it here and I'll tell you more next time..

And yeah... this is totally not a straight lovey story shits..

-XOXO-