Road to Heaven's Gates

I'd had my head high in lovebird clouds, spending the night of my life with the boy who was my world. We'd been to the movies, seeing Civil War. That was fun considering Luke is and always will be a Marvel geek, he stays at least ten minutes after the end to wait for the extra content which of course geeks always do. I pretended to nod off as the movie ended but my eyes snapped open when I heard the extra content. I secretly am a huge geek myself, I love Marvel so much. I ship Stony among other so watching this when I wasn't asleep was truthfully quite heart breaking. I mean Captain America and Iron man going against each other was horrible. Two teams of Avengers one been called good, while the other was to be hunted down and locked away. That's a coward's method of sorting something while keeping their hands clean.

I didn't enjoy Civil War as much as I loved past Captain America Movies, they seem to become less and less about teamwork, love and protection and more about fights and heroism. I mean Bucky went from hero, to villain to hero again. The only thing that caught my attention was the love there was between Captain America and Bucky Barnes. Cap would never give up on the lad who had begun protecting him from day one and deep down still would protect him. Their differences would never destroy them, their motto would stand by them through everything. I use the motto myself in my squad life, I mean I will never leave someone behind, I would never leave anything either, animal, human or other. I see myself as a kind of Steve Rogers, I mean I was weak to begin with and I learnt I had to be stronger to protect the ones I've loved and still do love.

Luke's nearly as much of a geek as I am only I'm older meaning I can and have watched more than him. I fell asleep quite early into the night it wasn't the movie but the silence and calm, which was mainly due to not sleeping properly for longer than I could remember. Sleep was and still is one of my weaknesses, a weakness I can never overcome.

The nightmares had their ways to destroy periods of sleep, some nights I wouldn't even be able to close my eyes. I could and would blink for hours, just watching the dust in the air fall around me, I have great focus when I put my mind to it. The calming environment of the cinema was nice, it was the opposite of my life. I'd never honestly realised how tired I was, sleep isn't an easy task when you live with Insomnia. I think I must have watched the Fast and Furious movies and Stars Wars more times than the normal person would in their lifetime. The tiredness hadn't come to mind that day when I'd organised a Cinema date with Luke. When you barely ever sleep I think your body stops registering the tiredness. I'd just wanted a night a peace, to relax and be a normal person. The only action I'd wanted to see was what was included in the movie, nothing else interested me.

I'd rode my Beauty of a Harley Davidson to meet Luke at the Cinema, she was only a beauty because I built her myself and put all the work into making her look that good. She was once a shiny bike that I was proud of but she looked and was a little old and rusty that night, due to not riding her in a long while. The paint job wasn't the best but it showed the age, that bike was my pride and joy for many years. That was the reason I decided to dig her out of the back of the garage, because I was proud to show something off that was special to me. The bike could have done with some work as there was a few minor faults but I hadn't had the time with College and things. I'd been focused on getting through the tough patch in my life. I'd been discharged from the Army just as I'd been accepted onto a squad, my older brother's squad. I'd had a relationship with another member of the squad and things hadn't gone well, he walked away with a warning due to his role. Truthfully, I never thought I'd have rode her again after a previous incident with an engine fault, it didn't end as planned. The bike was to be scrapped but I decided it was worth the work, that's how it ended up how it did.