Pearls & Jam

Hey its me again. You may remember my profile from "Never Know" which I had to delete for personal reasons.

So basically I'm starting a new fic named "Pearls and Jam". I'm not going to tell you what its about because its in the description bar. But it is a Michael Clifford -5 Seconds of Summer- Fan fiction. In this little chapter/intro I'm just going to state the cast.

I do not have all the characters sorted out yet and I will constantly be adding different characters so keep checking on this if your reading this fan fiction : )

I am dedicating this entire story to @skunkboy because this user (I don't know if he/she is a boy or a girl, sorry) gave me the idea of this fan fiction and he/she deserves the acknowledgement.

So yeah. On with the cast. (BTW you get a sneak peek of the characters names he he)

1. Lilian Rogers___ Eva Gutowski

2. Michael Clifford___ Michael Clifford

3. Luke Hemming___ Luke Hemmings

4. Ashton Irwin____Ashton Irwin

5.Calum Hood___Calum Hood

6.Ashley Young___Sierra Furtado

7. Elizabeth Rogers___(Your Choice)

8. Harold Rogers___(Your Choice)

9. William Rogers___Harry Styles

(That's all the characters I have in these chapters that I've written so far but trust me there are way more. But there are also a few where I wont tell you who i thought up as the character. Remember, who the character is played by is your decision. I was just telling you whom i chose as mine.)

So thats all. I plan on updating again sometime this week for the first chapter so stay tuned :)

(P.S i have a link on the side to a picture of who plays Lilian Rogers and Im also planning on starting a YouTube account for trailers of my fanfics and Q&As and whatnot so look for that in a couple of months. Love you guys and have a great day )