Ch.1 Bill's secret

Dipper POV

After four years,we're back here...Gravity Falls,the town of mysteries waiting for me to solve once more.

"So you kids are staying here for the summer?"

Me and Mabel nobbed our heads to buslady,Lea.

"Gravity False is save once more sense we defeated Bill." I said with pride.

"Don't you know son..." She started

"What is it Miss Lea?What are we supposed to know?" asked Mabel walking to the front of the bus.

The old lady smile,slowly turned into a frown.

"My children,I know you Pines defeated Bill,but do you know there is a new in line to bring him back?"

"Tell us everything you know." I said looking at her with a serious face.

"It all started...when Bill was send back to his dimension with his demons,one stayed in Gravity Falls,his daughter. Heck...she was the same age as you back then,but she was beautiful for a demon's daughter. Her hair as dark as midnight,but change at emotions, her eyes as blue as the ocean floor all three of them,her tail not to demon but Aldo not to animal like. Her voice is the most beautifully voice my ears have ever heard.How do I know?I saw her,she got adopted and goes to Falls high.I don't really remember her name." She finished.

"Hey Lea,is she a dan-" I was cut off when she yelled,

"WE'RE HERE!" Me and Mabel got off the bus to see Grunkle Stan,Ford,Wendy and Soos standing I front off the shake.

"Welcome back kids." Stan said hugging me and Mabel.

"Grunkle Stan and Ford!?What are you guys doing Here!?I though you two were still on your adventure!?" I said shocked,but happy.

"We still are,but we came back to see our favourite grandchildren." said Ford.

Mabel started to walk to Wendy and Soos.

"What up Mabel" said Wendy waving at Mabel.

"Hey Wendy,Soos!How is it with Robby Wendy?" started Mabel.

"It is-" began Wendy till Mabel stopped her.

"Let's talk inside,Soos you have a shack to run!" Yelled Mabel,walking inside with Soos and Wendy following.

Me and my two grunkles were left outside alone.

"Guess I need to see if Waddles is okay,I don't trust him on his own." Said Stan walking away to the back of the shack.I was about to walk to the door till Ford stopped me.

"Dipper here is the fourth journal.I know the first three got us in a lot of danger,but your going to need it if you want to stop Bill's daughter." He smiled at me,giving the journal then going inside.I looked down at the journal and started to turn the pages.I couldn't believe my eyes!There were so many new different new creatures and more about Bill too,but I didn't really focus on him.Treecorn,a eevee,a Rinxx,here it is.I looked at the page'The chaos demon',maybe this is not to dangerous.I got out my light thing and shined it on the page.

"Daughter of Bill Caspher.Warning,can be dangerous if once united with father and shadow.Don't summon!,studies shows she keeps the shadow with her at all costs. If united with father can mean the end of Gravity Falls."

I started to take deep breaths,but I felt my breath getting colder and my blood getting lower.

"Though you could get rid of me Pine tree." I looked around to see a yellow triangle floating around me.

"B-Bill!It c-can't be you!W-we sent you back!"

"Yes you did Pine tree,but this is the dream land and I am still connected to Gravity Falls while my daughter is here!"

"I defeated you Bill and I will do it again!" I said looking it to his one dark eye.

"Ha!Good luck Pine tree,my girl hides her flaws that well her adopted family doesn't even know it,so how would you!?"

He laughted,by now I think he would have a smirking face on,only of he had a mouth.I looked back at the page to see she has two weaknesses, one water that burns her hidden wings.

"I know two weaknesses, your daughter hates water!"

"Clever Pine tree." He said sarcastically.

"And I see your daughter isn't a really big fan of nuts?Uhm?"

"Whatever kid.I am just here to say if she gets her first bite on a human's neck,the shadow will summon the bloodmoon demon and that will bring me back.You all would be sorry that you messed with Bill Caspher."

He snapped his finger and he was gone.I robbed my eyes to make sure I wasn't dreaming.

"COME ON DIPPER!THE WELCOME PARTY JUST STARTED!" yelled Mabel.

"Coming" I looked around the forest one more time till I opened the shacks door and slammed it shut.

Bill POV

"This is only the start Pine tree..."

To be continued...
==================
Chapter 1 done