»»Confessing Love««

(PATTON'S POV)

I sat there in the Living-Room with all my kiddos, Virgil, Roman, Thomas, and Deceit. I looked around as I didn't see my smart child. "WHERE IS SMERT CHOILD?!" I blurted out. The four just looked at me. I had that "0-0" face on me.

"Uhh, probably in his room," Thomas had replied.

"Thanks, kiddo!" I quickly got up and made my way to the staircase, and walked up to the second story.

"I'M NOT YOUR SON!" Thomas called up. I rolled my eyes before taking a few more steps to my smart child's door. "Logan?" I knocked softly on the door.

(LOGAN'S POV)

I was momentarily working on a new project since I had nothing better to do. The others were downstairs watching television, or TV as cool people use it, but I decided to duck out. Based on my research, television, video games, tablets, iPods, iPods *(Insert rest here)* will make your well known knowledge go down 0.006%. Alright enough babbling, Logan! You're going to break the fourth wall of this story! Oh well, I just did.

My hearing warned me as there was a knock at my bedroom door. I sighed and got up. I knew it was Patton because he had bothered me many times when I was doing hard work. I took some steps to the door, turned the knob, and opened it to me. Guess who I saw...You guessed it...Patton.

"Hello, Patton. How may I accompany your acquaintance?"

Patton looked at me right in my sight. Soon, my sight met his. He shook his head suddenly.

"Hey, Lo! I uhm..."

"Salutations. What do you need?"

Patton looked at me, his cheeks heating up. "I need to tell you something, Logan..."

"Of course you do...Probably one of your pathetic Dad Jokes..." I was looking down as I mumbled. I looked back up. "Hmm?"

He then took a deep breath, then let out his sentence, like as if be was choking on something (GET THAT SHIT OUTTA HERE YA NASTIES I KNOW Y'ALL HAVE DIRTY MINDS!!!). "I have a crush on you Logan! I'm in love with you!"

His face went a crimson shade, as he looked down.

(Patton's POV)

Once I told him my secret, I looked down blushing. I looked back up, and smiled. He smiled back, like he had one emotion...Loviness...(Love and Happiness combined).

He then brought his face close, closing his eyes. He connected our lips as I blushed more. I soon melted into it, closing my eyes. He slid his tongue in my mouth, our tongues battling, and turned me around. He walked me to the bed, pushed me down, without breaking the kiss.

We continued kissing, as I started to take off his tie. He went down to my neck, kissing, biting, and sucking softly. I moaned as I took off his tie. Suddenly, we heard a noise.

"WHAT THE F<bleep>?!" Virgil yelled. Logan quickly got off, adjusting his glasses, and putting his tie on quickly. I sat up and swallowed. Virgil quickly walked away to his room. We could hear him gagging (AGAIN, GET THAT SHIT OUTTA HERE!!!) He hates love, even though him and Roman are together.

I quickly went to walk out of Logan's room. He stopped me. "Patton, I love you too," Logan smiled. I smiled back before kissing him once more, and going to my room.

I couldn't believe this...He actually loves me back...

»»END««

((WELP THERE YA GO! This is my first ever Thomas Sanders / Sanders Sides fan-fiction! Hope you loved it! Tell me...
Some ideas for other stories
Updates for stories
Drawing request
THOMAS SANDERS IMPRACTICAL JOKERS AND VOLTRON WISE! NOT ABOUT YOU OR YOUR FRIENDS! (BECAUSE I DON'T KNOW YOU)
See ya!))