Into the Woods

"Don't you really want to go with us?" Kylie, a fair skinned girl asked Blaire who is sitting behind her. With a slight smile on Blaire's face she answered, "No." She declined politely at her offer. "Maybe next time," Kylie is inviting her to come with them in a camping in the woods.

It is not usual to see forests in the modern city. So, what they had planned is to travel for hours to get at the Timberland Woods. It was several miles away from the city where Blaire is in. "But I want you to be with us." Kylie continues to convince her. "We'll have fun. This is our last year together we can make this one a memorable journey. So come with us." It is true that this is their last year in school. She also wants to have a lasting memory for her life. Also, Kylie had been a good friend to her.

"Tell me, you're coming. Don't waste this opportunity that we have!" Her friend Kylie prevailed. "Alright," Blaire smiled. "I'll go with you." A sudden squeal of happiness from Kylie burst out in the air. "Yes!" She received a tight hug from Kylie which she gladly returned. "I knew you can't resist me." Kylie chuckled freeing from the embrace. "I'm going to tell others that you're coming. See ya'!" With a single wave of goodbye, Kylie goes out the room happily.

Blaire at first denied Kylies offer because shes not really in to travelling, she prefers being alone but because of Kylie she agreed to go. Their university which is named San Yang University provided a holiday that lasts for a week. It is due to the seminars of all of the professors in their university that would happen in the country of Malaysia. The current day is Friday and Blaire supposed that their camping trip would happen in Monday.

Blaire glanced at her wrist-watch the clock says its 5:55 pm., she sighed. Immediately, she stood up, arrange her things and settle it inside her medium sized black bag pack. She walked towards the door, her few classmates had already went and shes the only person inside their room except for those few bags that hasnt yet retrieved by their owners. Shes going to see Kylie.

I wonder where she could be. She thought as she landed a step in the school yard. Blaire decided to search for Kylie in the parking lot. She wants to talk to her to clarify some things about the camping trip they are going also she wants to know who they will be together with.

She's just right about seeing Kylie in the parking lot. Blaire spotted Kylie in the left side of a red car that is too much shining that you might get blind if you stare at it for a long time. Kylie is not alone there, she's with Dylan, Nathalie, Caitlyn, Peter and Julia. They seem talking and Blaire heard the giggles of the girls including Kylie.

"Kylie!" Blaire called out. Kylie together with the others turned their heads to see her. Blaire saw them flashed a smile especially Kylie who did a single wave of a hand, so she also does as she walks towards them. "Hey," Kylie started. "We're just talking about the camping trip, good thing you saw us." She said smiling to her.

"Yeah, just planning something," Nathalie added crossing her arms. Julia and Caitlyn giggled as they high five. "We are heading at the Timberland Woods at 6:00 pm of Sunday."

Dylan announced looking at Blaire. Dylan who seems cold and distant just spoke to her.

Rare, she conceived.

"Let's bring clothes for a week." Peter suggested. "Dylan and I," Peter hanged his arms at Dylan's shoulder then continues, "Will provide for our food and beverages." Blaire nod, agreeing. "Do we have to bring sheets or something like that?" She can't help but to ask. Blaire has never been in a camping trip.

"No need." Julia chuckled. "Such an ignorant," she whispered looking away at her but she still heard it. Blaire ignored what she heard. "We got the things settled there," Kylie said. "There is a cabin in the Timberland Woods, at the middle of the forest to be exact." She explained.