† ˚ W E L C O M E . exe˚†

Welcome to Hanahaki Blooms Academy / Artclub! 

Ahem.. I'll be starting off with introductions! I am Chibika, the leader of the group, you may call me M.D!

Or whatever you'd like haha!

Anyways, this is an artschool by the one and only, me~ This is a group for fun and to help artists strive to improve and be more active!

You may join, but you have to read through the rules in the next chapter.

This chapter will list the students/members who were qualified and have gotten in to this club/school!  Along with the ones who have finished the daily theme!

You may private message me if anything serious is going on. Or if you have a question, you may ask here!

Also, yes you may quit if the work is getting quite hard or difficult to keep up, or you may ask to have a longer span, but he next theme will be put on hold as well.

Plus, there will be ranks, contests, raffles, etc. in this book.

>:STUDENTS:<

♛✾LEADER: CHIBIKA✾♛

  ♚✾Zotyac✾♚

♦✾-Broken-404- ✾♦

((!KEY SYMBOLS FOR CLASSES AND WORK PROGRESS!))

♛: LEADER

♚: CO-LEADER

♠: ACTIVE STUDENT

♥: INACTIVE STUDENT

♦: CHILL STUDENT

❄: ONE IN A KIND ARTIST

【✓】: WORK IS DONE

  【✗】 : WORK ISN'T DONE

  【✉】: WORK IS IN PROGRESS

^
You can rank up by your activity and improvement over the course of how long you've been here. I will make sure to set dates to review over your art after the past day/month/year.
We will notify you when we do this. We will also tag your name in it so you're notified that we are reviewing you. We update it by using the "Key Symbols" above this.
We may hold onto your artwork and place it with your oldest artwork of being here, and your most recent submission to submit it and see about other members opinions!