💕Meet the Bachelors/Bachelorettes lol💕

Just a kinda preview of the reader-chan's/kun's personalities, courtesy of shuffled songs to choose them lol

(1)

💋F!reader💋

"Are you kidding me? It's barely been a week!"

"I don't know what to tell you." You swipe the (f/c) tube of lipstick over your lips, making a kissy face to yourself as you inspect your reflection in your compact and then glance over the mirror rim to stare boredly at your ex-in-the-making. "It was fun while it lasted but I'm onto greener pastures-the single life beckons me. Nothing personal darling, things have just grown dull and while I'm aware I'm a tough act to follow, I'm sure you can find someone perfectly mediocre to try and fill the hole I'll be leaving." Satisfied with how your retouching turned out you tuck away your compact and makeup and then scrutinize the stiff male; poor dear looked to be in shock. "You can't tell me you didn't see this coming," you give him a pitying look and coo patronizingly, "Really darling, I told you before: I'm not one for longtime commitment, life would be too boring if I tied myself down to everyone who wanted me and I'm not about to start now, I didn't enjoy our time together that much to even consider it."

"You...You arrogant little bitch!" Oh dear, you've oft been on the receiving end of angry spurned lovers but you hadn't expected it from shy, boring Yoshida. If only he showed such spine during your brief dalliance, you might've stuck around for a day or two longer. "People warned me about getting involved with you, I figured you deserved the benefit of the doubt; but you're just as much the self-absorbed hussy everyone thinks you are!"

"Sticks and stones dear, sticks and stones~" You hum and wave him off indifferently, "You were warned then, so this little outburst is really unheeded. If you can't handle the heat, stay out of the kitchen. Now," you brush imaginary lint off your skirt as you rise and fixate that charming smile of yours that began this whole tryst in the first place; smugness radiates from you when he flushes-every bit affected by it as he'd been when he first asked you out, "I believe we're done here, yes? It was pleasant however short our time together was Yoshida-kun. If you'll excuse me, I should be getting home." And with a fluttery little wave you glide out the room, leaving behind another ex to add to the list and your audience whose whispers followed your exit.

💋

(2)

🔥(f!reader)🔥

"-and then he was all, 'well if you think you look fat in it then maybe try something else on?'!"

"No."

"Yes."

"And you didn't break up with him that instant?? Keiko-chan, your level of patience with him is amazing, I would've dumped him without a second thought!"

"Haha, he's a bit of a work in progress but I'm teaching-"

"Do you mind?"

The two girls cease their prattling as they draw back in shock from the vehemence in your tone as you glare at them from beneath your long bangs.

"Some of us actually want to retain something from school that's actually beneficial to the future, not how cute Ryotaro was today or how much weight you've gained this week. If you want to waste the time you could be using to make up for those dismal English scores Watanabe, or that pathetic attempt at calculations you made earlier Suzuki, do it somewhere else where you won't be a complete bother to everyone around." Your tirade drips with venom and they flinch back as if physically burned by it.

Scoffing, slitted (e/c) eyes rake the prone forms of the girls before an unkind smile crosses your face, "Besides, Watanabe, you should be worrying less about what your boyfriend thinks of you in a dress and more about where he and Suzuki went over the weekend he told you he couldn't go on a date because of 'work'."