Fight me- 1

Short storyyyy!!!!!

Lea's pov

How could anyone manage to get popular in college even before they entered? It's kind of like they have a good ass reputation even without lifting their tiny toe.

I worked hard for mine. But all it took for Brandon Walker to put me down was a single look.

Man, that look made my heart flip.

And ever since everyone found out I and Brandon are related some how, I wanted to yell out 'you ask me about Brandon again, you're going down the filthy drain'. Seriously, it was getting on my nerves. Like, God, shut up.

I ain't his personal slave to know all about him and his 'fame' filled life.

And then, there's my best friend, Kathy. All she ever did was think that I have a crush on that guy.

Which made me want to shove a ball onto her face. And I need to get rewarded for putting up with her everyday questions about how I behave the way I do towards him.

"Why do you always keep annoying him?" Kathy, my best friend asked me.

"Isn't it obvious? I don't like him." I roll my eyes.

"Here he comes." She told me, making me turn around and look at Brandon who had just entered the food court of our college.

"Eh, I don't care."

I didn't know why everyone made such a fuss about Brandon. He ain't special.

Not even a bit.

He doesn't even look anywhere close to being handsome.

With his broad shoulders and long figure, he's just lanky and awkward in walking. His sapphire blue eyes just compliment his dark brown hair, but that doesn't mean he looks good.

And even if he does, it doesn't mean people have to fall on his feet.

I mean, c'mon, he doesn't even notice people's existence.

"Lea, he's coming right towards us." She mumbled, trying to keep her face steady.

"No he's not. The counter is right beside us. He's coming for food, not us." I explained, trying to gain some sense into her.

"Well his eyes are looking at you."

"...Kathy, eat your food."

"Ugh."

Suddenly, I had a glowing bulb over my head and I stretched my leg out just in time for him to pass by our table.

As I wanted it to happen, he tripped over my leg, but unfortunately, he didn't fall to the ground.

"What the-"

I quickly retracted my leg and smiled sweetly at him.

"You didn't watch where you were going." I said.

"Edwards." He gritted his teeth, turning to look at me with his pale face and thick eyebrows furrowed. Messy hair, tightly pursed lips.

Clenched fists.

"Walker." I greeted back.

I could practically sense the anger bubbling inside him, but he just huffed.

How do we know each other? THATS A good question.

We happen to be Neighbors. Our parents are really close, if you couldn't tell by the highlighted word.

Now, when our parents go around on parties and dinners together, why are their children hating on each other?

When I was seven, Brandon left his dog to chase me all the way back to an unknown park, which is quite well known now, and I had to visit the hospital for stitches.

And everything happened because... Brandon intended to be an ass.

He just silently flipped me off and walked away in the middle of the food court.

More like telling me that he'll get his payback, but for now, I was satisfied.