This Bitch

"Jay Park! Get your ass here!" I jog up to my annoying mother. Whilst opening the door this bitch throws a phone at me. "What?" she takes a deep breath before tapping. What is this women problem? She always mean, but how mean can you get?

I look up to see her. "look at this house, take a good ass look" I look around and see nothing wrong. Everything is spotless, the tip top. I look back to the witch with a confused look. "How dumb can you get? Why don't I see grandchildren, a daughter in law? Nothing I'm getting old. " I put my hand on my nose bridge. "so this is why I almost got an  concussion?" The witch got up. "You lucky I didn't kill your chopstick head ass " I walk off on that note.

While coming downstairs my dad stops me who's bearly here. Actually when I think about it why are they both here? "your mom wants you to stay home for dinner today" I lift and eyebrow up "you not coming? He shakes his head. "ok" and I walk back upstairs since it's close to dinner time to change. Even though it's only me and the witch, why not?

Magic skip💫

Walking downstairs I'm pretty confused because I hear voices and laughs.

I look around the big house amazed by the furniture and the feel. Expensive.  I look up to see a man that's very familiar. "Jay Park?" his mother's nods and look to her left of the grand stairs. "ah yes my son, you know him?" she smile. We both walk to each other and is inches away. "Do we?" we say simultaneously.  My mom giggles and pulls me back. She says "it seems this is a mistake " and his mom quickly says "no no no, you know kids at these ages 18 and 19" she laughs. "Sure" I snorted.  Remembering what happened last year.

After an actual delicious dinner. The parents make a "good idea" that me and ass crack should go to his room and talk.  The minute we got in his room I almost died of no oxygen. "It smells like death" I say coughing. "Well if my mom would had told me y'all coming I would have got someone to clean it " I smirk "really for me?" he scoffs "fuck no, for your mom" I put up the middle finger. "so, why are you even here?" I look at him with a blank expression "I really don't fucking know,  because if I did I wouldn't be here" he scoff and sit down on his bed leaning his head back showing his extra sharp jawline.

"So this is why witch wanted me to stay" he stated and looked at me "to date Ms.Blue" I flinched at that comment date? no no no I can't date someone who embarrassed me in front the whole school, anddd just didn't want me!

*flashback*
It was the day before prom and my 'friend's finally talked me into asking out the notorious Jay Park. As we was at lunch and he was laughing with his friends I look back at mines and they smile in reassurance ,but only if I knew what I know now. As I'm getting closer I feel all the attention divert to me. I'm finally close enough to where it gets his attention and he looks at me and smirk. "What do this girl possibly want?" He looks at me and I finally say the words "Jay Park will you go to prom with me?" He stands up and lifts my chin "no girl you ain't my type " and walks away and I start to hear laughs feel the cafertia as tears threghtend to fall and I grab my bag and walk out the school not caring if I  get caught.

*end of flashback*

To this day I hated him and why did my mom bring me here? she knows what he did to me.

"Fuck you" I say randomly he looks up at me with a surprised look "for what?" For what? Did he really just ask- "because..... I rejected you perhaps?"and I notice he's getting closer and the distance between me and the wall is enclosing. "Hm! Let me think Jay" I try to talk ,but he continued "or always called you a nerd? Maybe when your friend French kissed me in front you knowing you like me" he whisper into my ear making me shiver when the door opens and it's my mom. "Blue are You ready-oh im sorry to interrupt" she closes the door and I push this jack ass of and walk out. "You always run when your embarrassed!" he shouts.

I really don't know why I rejected Blue to be honest. Besides she looked a little rough back then ,but I knew she would turn out pretty like she is. While witch planned this whole thing without even asking. I face palm my self and fall back on the bed with a huff of aggravation "WAE?!?"