Just had to air this out, not a story, comment let me know what you think

Though I am a fourteen year old girl, my younger cousin likes watching that show Big Time Rush (I own nothing!) we started from the very being from season one and she made me watch every episode with her. I actually like it a little more than I thought I would. Then we reached the part where they introduced Jo and had her okay Kendall's love interest. Please don't get me wrong I have nothing against Katelyn Traver, I believe she is a great actress and a wonderful singer, I just believed that she didn't make a good match for Kendall on the show. I felt that they could have had a good "brother sister" bond. They also looked too much alike to be together in my eyes. When Jo left it broke my heart seeing Kendall all depressed, it also had my wonder if she would be coming back. If not what would have happened to Kendall? Would he meet a new girl? Would he find someone else? That was his perfect match? They this bad girl rocker chick named Lucy Stone appered! When the boys decided to fight for her heart, it threw me for a loop because I thought it could be a pairing for another relationship for Kendall. James and Carlos were a comical feature in the episode. Then when Lucy had told Kendla that his music was "cute" then the fire inside Kendall was ignited, not only to prove to this new girl that they rocked, stand up for his band and his friend, but also maybe to prove that she was wrong about him.the episode ended with Lucy and Kendall much closer than at the beginning, and her saying that they did rock(plus paralyzed was a pretty great song). Then the episode of dibs came around and I found myself falling more interested in the "couple." the moment Lucy called dibs on Kendall I found myself thinking about how nickelodeon was creating a couple only for them to take it away. Lucy and Kendall's relationship continuted to grow when he helped her with her cheating ex-boyfriend, and her parents. Big Time Double Date was an episode I will never forget. Kendall helped Lucy with a ridiculous charade for her parents. After when her parents found out she had dyed her hair and wanted to play rock music , Kendall her knight in shinning armor stepped up and helped prove that not all music besides classical was bad. They (the boys) sang Covergirl with Lucy and Kendall playing the guitars. I feel that Kendall wrote that song for Lucy. The relationship blossomed! Then after Kendall had finally worked up the nerve to ask her out with something interfering, they kiss! They kiss was short lived see as none other than Ms. Jo Taylor arrived back on the scene after only being gone for say 3 months not 3 years. Kendall broke my heart when he chose Jo over Lcuy but I say it coming when they reintroduced her back to the show. I'm not dpsaying thart Jo and Kendall didn't make a cute couple they did, but I felt with Lucy they had a better spark. Then Lucy left on tour.... When she was brought back she was not over Kendall completely but moved on to James. I feel like nick just brushed her off on James because they had paired Kendall with Jo. I have read a few of the Jo and Kendall stories, and I have read most of the Lucy Kendall stories (because there are so many more of the "jendall" stories than the "kucy" ones.) then the show ended. Everyone on the show was happy, everyone was happy right? No there were many fans that were upset that they put Kendall with Jo and not Lucy.

Well I am giving anyone and I mean anyone the chance to post and comment on what they thought should have happened. Or their feelings on what happened was. Please comment what every you fell like express yourself. Just please no flames I expressed my opinion and I want you to express you're just please be nice.

Thx!!

-Bodienowlin