My Diary (Sarah's Diary)

Monday

Today is my birthday and my mum got me a diary. I have decided to use it only because i like to write down what i'm thinking. Well i'm 14 years old and i hate sport its just not my thing. I have one best friend in the whole world called Jason . School is a night mare with all the "popular people" who really annoy me because they think i'm retarted. My favourite food is Pizza i guess and my favourite song i don't know. My life sucks also considering my mum loves my sister because she so girly and she loves spa days were as i'm different to that and i'm not very interested in talking to her about my privite life. My dad dosn't bother wiht me because he thinks i hate talking to him. Really i'm just your regular teenage girl.

Teusday

Today i went to school had a bad day. Jenny Ryans one of the popular girls threw Soup on me and stained my shirt i was laughed at by the whole school. In gym class i was knocked out by a dodge ball form again Jenny Ryans. Jason kept annoying me about his new video game which made my day even worse. My teacher gave me an F on my English paper only because earlier in the year i called her slut by accident. God I hate my school so much. The only good thing thats happened today is that my Favourite T.V shows on.

Wednesday

At school we are having they election for class president Jasons going up but i don't think hes gonna win manly because everyone thinks he's a loser and that everyone thinks he's a dork. Jenny Ryans is aslo going up and shes a shoe in. Today i went to my universtie interviews i got set up in a chat room i am currently chatting wiht someone whos form my school i don't know them because they won't tell me there name all i know is that hes a guy. I'm not going to tell him my name either just to make it more fun. We have so many things to talk about that it makes it even better. He keeps going on about how he hate the attion he gets and that he hates Jenny Ryan because shes so annoying. I think i might like him even though i've never meet him he seems like the kinda guy i would like.

Thursday

My unversitie called today wiht good news i'm through to the next stage i'm hoping to get in so that i can get away from my weird family and meet this internet guy. His chat room name is Prince1245. Today Jason and i i are going to go to the movies. Not looking foward to it because Jason choose the movie. Also annoyed because my mum got my room a makeover and it looks like a princess's room it has nothing i would like. I 'm thinking about making my room the basement. She also bought me a new car which is to flash. I don't like it at all.

Saturday

I'm going on a vaction well my school camp which is gonna suck ral bad because i'm sharing a room wiht Jenny Ryans and her posy. Were going to a lake side. I am trying to convince my mum to let me stay home but she thinks it will be a great experence but it really won't be. I didn't write in this thing on friday because well when i got home i hate to destroy my room and act like a possom did it I feel a little shame but it had to be done.

Monday

I'm on the bus on my way to the lake side knowing that i'm goi g to be rooming with Jenny Ryans and her posy makes me SICK. Jason thinks it will be fine because he thinks Jenny Ryans is so hot which she is NOT. What am i going to do adn worst of all the day after we get back from Camp theres a Halloween party at Jenny Ryans house and my mums forcing me to go. But Pince1245 said he will meet me there he said meet me in the Garden pond which is behind the Blackberry Bush. I'm really excited but i'm not so sure because what if i turn out not to like him, it will ruin everything between us. 

Teusday

Well were do i start last night I had to sneak into Jasons cabin because Jenny Ryans was up to 2 in the moring talking to someone on the phone. I had to sleep in his bed which made it even worde i set my alarm for 5 but my phone was on silent so i didn't hear the alarm and when everyone woke up at 9 and i was in his bed it caused so much trouble. Everyone thinks i'm a slut now which isn't true. The teachers had to talk to me but they didn't beleive me so i'm screwed when they phone my mum. 

Wednesday

I keep saying to my self only one more day till i get to go home and talk to Prince1245. I was asked yesturday if i wanted to share someones bed a guy of course and i said i didn't to what you think i did i really really hate Jenny Ryans and her stupid phone call!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thursday

Yes i get to go home today finally after a shit camp. Jason is avoiding after the whole inccident because people are giving him a lot of grief over it and i feel really bad. But i do get to meet Prince 1245 tomorrow night and i'm sure my mums layed out some awful dress that she wants me to wear. 

Friday

The Halloween dance is today i get to meet Prince 1245 today and i'm so excited my mum acctully layed out something really nice she also gave me a mask which will work well so that Prince 1245 won't know me because of the mask. Jenny Ryans posted a picture of her in her costume and she looks like a huge slut. I got to the party and i'm the last one to arrive but i get lots of stares so i feel kinda proud about my outfit. I go outside to the garden and look for the black berry bush when i see it i run to it and push the branches a side to get to the pond. Prince 1245 isn' t there yet so i go and sit by a rock to wait for him. The branches get pushed aside and comes through Prince1245. He says are you Beauty1234 i reply yes. He removes his mask and i'm shocked its Tommy the most popular guy in school. I can't believe it. I really didn't want to show him who i really was but i did and his reaction was different to what i thought it would be and he smiled.

Saturday 

Tommy and I after the party went to his house and just talked and talked and talked and best of all he asked to go out with me and of course i said yes and when Jenny Ryans found out she was so mad. I made me feel awesome. 

2 weeks later

Saturday

I haven't had time to write because me and tommy spend so much time together we really love each other. He's even not afraid to hug me around his friends which  makes me feel awesome. i love him so much and my life is not so crab!!!!!