A Warm Embrace

Some find there comforts in the strangest place. Me? I find it with the warmth of hot water running through the rough knots of my hair, down my back making its way to the drain. Showering comes as just another part of our routines, to make us clean and presentable. But for some it's away to clean away the day. A place to truly be cleaned of everything and nothing at the same time.

It's truly a warm embrace in winter. Some where that nobody can judge because most times you are by yourself. It's a place we're you can truly relax and be welcomed with the open arms of the steam created by the heat. A place to think. Some think it is the only place that you can just be calm and normal, washing away pain, tears that blend in with every water droplet. A place that truly gets that a warm embrace is one of the best things after a tiring day. Some even believe that it is the only place that listens to your problems. The only place you can trust because let's face it, it isn't going to go tell the whole world your problems.

But this place doesn't last forever. I know it might seem like a paradise but then remind our selves that there is still a world out there. The world waiting for us.

By Dreamchild2003