THE Party

It was Emily's 19th birthday party that evening. I was supposed to spend
the whole day with her. I had to make up to her somehow.

  "HAPPY BIRTHDAY EMILYYYYY" I shouted and hugged her tightly. I was so happy and proud of Emily for so many reasons.

  "GIGI" she screamed on top of her voice. "You were supposed to be with me today, remember?" she asked with a slight playful tone.

  Before I could give her the reason, she dragged me inside.

  "Look at the decorations! What do you think?"

  "It's beautiful, of course! Oh My God! Your house has turned out to be one major party hall. Who helped you with the arrangements?" 

"Some people who need introduction. C'mon."

  "This is Kate, Harry, Jacob and Lauren." she said pointing at each one of them.

  "Hey guys, this is Gigi. Nice meeting y'all!" 

I shook my hands with them.

  Kate started to talk about how much she loved me and my fashion sense. I was so touched and overwhelmed.

  "They're my school friends. They managed to turn up all the way from London." she said. I widened my eyes at them.

   "That's a loooong journey. It's amazing that you showed up today."

   "Gigi, help me do the makeup. The party will start in an hour." Emily said.

   "Yeah, sure!"

   I helped Emily do her hair. She is fond of messy buns. It's flattering on her. Her beautiful, long brown hair was up in a bun and decorated with a few artificial flowers. It was a dreamy hairstyle.

Emily had the most beautiful tanned skin I have ever seen. She always preferred dewy make-up finished with a nice matte-brown lipstick. I did her eyes while her friends took out Emily's birthday dress.

I so wish GigixMaybelline was available then. I would've been very glad to use the products on Emily's face.

I stopped to look at her when I was done with her smokey eyes and mascara.

She looked beautiful.

"You look beautiful." we all said in chorus.

  Emily blushed.

  I took some time to do my hair while Emily went to dress-up.

  My red lips was an attention seeker.I wore a black dress that revealed some skin. It was well-fitted and outlined my skinny figure.

  I could've been fitter and better.

  Emily suddenly