The Lost Immune

Welcome to the fourth and final book of the Immune series! I know I've thanked you guys before, but I'll do it again because I wrote this three years ago on an old Samsung tablet back when I didn't use any quotation marks. And then I rewrote it when I discovered the app thinking no one would even consider reading it. When I hit 1K I almost cried I was freaking out! Now I'm close to 40K and have you amazing fans! If you're a ghostie, or a voter, or a commenter, I love you all for being here. Literally only like three people in my life know this thing even exists and they think I'm famous or something lol.  

I have a few requests and questions if you made it this far :)

How did you find this book?

Do you like the whole following TWD plot with my own side stories?

Who do you think J is and do you like the whole J idea?

Do you ever think of this randomly throughout your day? (I'm curious, I know some stories on here I randomly do:p)

What's your favorite parts? Carlsey or not.

Do any guys read this or is it just girls? (but like really tho I'm curious)

And lastly I know I ask a lot but I'd like more people to know about this story, so if you haven't already please vote for any chapters, your favorite ones, or all of them :) You don't have to but it always makes my day to see a vote or comment. Pleaseeee do comment what you think, most of the comments make me smile or laugh and I try to reply to most of them!

I hope you guys are ready for a rollercoaster! Carlsey will never be the same. Will Jaresey (Jared and Casey) become a thing, maybe Ronsey? Who will no longer trust Casey? Will she stay in Alexandria? And the one question that has been in the air for years, who is J?