"Lies/ Breakup"

"Hyung, where are you going?" Mino asked when he saw Jinwoo going outside.

"I'm going to meet Y/n." He smiled and went outside.

"Isn't he going on dates too often?" Mino laughed a little.

"He is deep in love." Seungyoon added laughing.

-

Jinwoo came back late at night. Other members were sleeping and let out a sigh of relief that he doesn't have to answer their endless questions.

He went straight to his room. He laid on his bed and took out phone. He was smiling while staring at your picture with him. He then texted you but got no response. He waited until he fell asleep.

-

Next morning, Jinwoo was working on music with other members when Seunghoon suggested.

"Let's invite Y/n here. I missed seeing her." Jinwoo suddenly tensed up.

"No, she is busy." He quickly said.

"Ahh, nevermind then." Seunghoon turned his attention back to his work while Mino looked at Jinwoo suspiciously.

Jinwoo took out his phone to text you.
"Other members want to meet you but I told them you are busy." He didn't get any response.

"Hyung, are you hiding something from us?" Mino said making Jinwoo uncomfortable.

"No. Why are you thinking like this?" He nervously chuckled.

"It's just you seem different these days. Did you stop Y/n from meeting us?" Mino then asked.

"What? No of course not. She is just busy." He smiled.

"If you say so." Mino said and others nodded.

-

Today was your birthday and Jinwoo told other members that he will be spending his day with you. So he went out early. He texted you.

"Happy birthday baby. I love you and I miss you." He still didn't get any response.

Other members decided to go to the club. They were at the bar having their drink when Mino caught sight of you. You were dancing with a guy and he was not Jinwoo. Mino put down his glass down and tried to look for Jinwoo but he didn't find him.

"What are you looking at?" Seungyoon asked but soon he saw you.

"Where is Jinwoo?" Seunghoon asked.
No one answer and Mino called Jinwoo but he didn't pick up. He tried again and this time Jinwoo answered.

"I told you..." He sounded drunk.

"Where are you?" Mino realized he was drunk.

"I'm with Y/n. Ok bye I don't want her to wait." He hung up before Mino could say anything. Mino was confused at what was happening.

He saw you putting your arms around the other guys neck. He went straight to you.

"Y/n?" You turned around and see Mino standing in front of you.

"Oh Mino. Long time no see." You smiled.

"Why are you doing this?" He asked and you got confused. They other guy was gone now.

"What do you mean?" You asked confused.

"Cheating. Why are you cheating on Jinwoo? Weren't you suppose to be with him? Where is he?" You eyes widened at his questions.

"Wait. What are you even saying? Cheating? We broke up 2 months ago." You still couldn't understand anything. Mino was shocked but soon he realized that Jinwoo was just lying all the time. He never went to meet you. He was lying to everyone. Most importantly he was lying to himself.