Learning about Jason

Abigail's POV:

"Are you ready love?" Jason asks me.

"Yes I am" I say back to him.

"So what are we going to do?" I ask him.

"That's for me to know and you to find out!" He tells me.

"How about we play 20 questions?" I ask him.

"Okay fine, I can't say no to that adorable face!" He says.

"Question one: What is your middle Name?" I ask him.

"My middle name is Daniel. My full name is Jason Daniel Swann. Question two: When were you born?" He asks.

"May 24, 2001, Question three: What's your favorite Food?" I ask him.

"Hawaiian Pizza and Lasagna!" He says thoughtfully. "Here we are love, I hope you like it!!" He says taking my head and turning it towards where his finger was pointing, since I was looking at him practically the entire walk.

"Oh my Gosh, Jason you really didn't have to... this is amazing... thanks so much love!!" I say to him after giving him a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

"I rented this entire restaurant out for us this evening, after you ran off with Justin I figured either I would or wouldn't have a chance at stealing you from him, so I decided to book this just for us in case I did, and it seems I must have." He says, my cheeks turning a little pink from embarrassment.

"Thanks Jason, I really love Olive Garden, their food here is the best that anyone could ask for!! I love you sooo much!!" I say to him after giving him a quick kiss on the mouth, then it was his turn to be embarrassed for a second before he quickly recovered, and took my small hand in his big one as we walked to the entrance.

Before we walked through, he stopped and opened the door for me, Spinning me into his chest he picked me up Bridal style and took me over to our table, setting me down so he can pull out my chair for me. He then quickly walked over to his side and sat down, the waiter came over and took our drink orders before hurrying away. We then looked at our menus for a little bit before deciding what we wanted, Jason got a Steak salad and I got Chicken Alfredo.

The Waiter came back over with our drinks, and we ordered our food, and slowly waited for our food while chatting and eating bread sticks. I figured out that Jason was in fact 19, he doesn't like the color red, and that he doesn't like Brussel Sprouts.

 He learned that I am turning 18 in 2 days, that I like the colors yellow, orange, blue, green, teal, and black, and that don't like Brussel Sprouts or Asparagus.

He let me try some of his salad, while I let him try my Chicken Alfredo.

"Here's a bite of my salad for you Princess." He says gaining my attention.

"Yum! This is really good!" I say. "Here's a bite of my chicken Alfredo."

"What's bothering you princess, you seem distracted?" He asks concern and worry creeping into his voice.

"Oh nothing really." I say.

"Princess, please tell me what's bothering you! I promise I will fix it! Please tell me what I did!" He says pleadingly.