First a Request From the Author ^V^

This is an Authors Note

STOP!!! Get your finger away from that back button!!!!!

Move it!!

Thank you.

Anyyywayssss...

Hey guys!! It's Peeps here! Also known as DancinPeeps716. So I have this brand new story that is ready to be made. I have the plot ready to go and some characters made and the layout constructed. However, I have one problem.

I'm just not creative enough to come up with enough characters. This is where you all come in!! I'm assuming by your being here that you are a Harry Potter fan, more specifically, an American fan. I am also making the assumption that you have an account on Pottermore and have, like me, taken every single Wizardry-related quiz available. So, if you wouldn't mind, please comment below on one of the "Character Application" options and provide your character's name (or a fake name that you may use on the Harry Potter app), Ilvermorny House, wand description, patronus, and a brief character description.

Example: Lucy Heartfield
Horned Serpent
Oak, 11.5 inches, unicorn core (this is all made up)
Slim girl with dirty blonde hair cut into a bob. Has hazel eyes, a pointed nose, and small mouth. She loves History of Magic and taking notes, mainly because she loves her handwriting. She is from the state of Montana and has a No-Maj mother and a Wizard father. She has an older brother of 2 years and a younger brother of 4 years. She is kind hearted and a rule follower. Helps other students plan a study schedule. Fin.

See. Not terribly long, but it gives just enough information. Thank you for all the help. I really appreciate it!!

P.s. if you want your character to be on the side of EVIL, I can arrange for them to be.

CHARACTER APPLICATION

Again, thank you so much for the help!!