Secret Fantasies

John and Sherlock have a little hart to hart wall talking about there Secret fantasies (smut??????)
~~~~~~~~~~~

John and Sherlock sat quietly in Sherlock's room, John was on his Computer typing away wall Sherlock was reading his chemistry book for the fifth time that day.

"Do you have any fantasy's?" John asked looking up at his best friend.

"What kind of question is that?" Sherlock retorted not bothering to looking up.

"A decent one! That friends ask other friends!" John replied kicking Sherlock but he reminded silent, "Oh come on you have to have one!"

Sherlock looked up at John clearly annoyed, "Fine! I wish my dad would come home, tell my mom that it was all a façade and that he hadn't actually cheated on her, and that things would go back to normal!" Sherlock spat borrowing his face further into the text.

John was silent for a moment, he bit his lower lip before looking away, "Well that wasn't the kind I was talking about..." he murmured quietly.

"Then why don't you tell me some of yours! hmm," Sherlock glowered still not looking up.

John took a breath, only glancing At his friend for a quick second before looking back down at his computer, "Fine, you know that girl in our English class that I keep fanning over, well I'd like to kiss her," As he said this his face was getting a bit read, "And you know that cheerleader Marry? Well I keep having the same dream over and over, we're both married and we have a baby girl named Rosie," John continued still not looking up, "But What's truly frustrating is a Daydream I had the other day about a boy..." John had to stop for breath, he quickly looked up at Sherlock who's full attention was now on him.

"A.... daydream?" Sherlock asked biting his lower lip.

"About a boy," John continued still holding eye contact, "A boy with curly black hair and high check bones,"

Sherlock looked a little out of breath but he still managed to comprise a complete sentence, "And.... What was he doing?"

"He- he was sucking me off," John said looking down at his computer his face bright red.

"And how did you feel about that?" Sherlock asked still sounding out of breath.

"Well how does he feel about it?" John asked still not looking up.

"I can assure you he doesn't mind," Sherlock said his voice barely above a whisper.

"And I can assure you that I don't mind it either," John said continuing to looking down at his hands.

The two boys were quiet for several minutes after that, both had confessed to liking the other and neither seem to know what to do.

Sherlock bit his lower lip peeking over his chemistry book, that he had only been pretending to read (honestly who reads the same book over and over again? It's just stupid).

He look at John his best friend, the only person he had ever had feelings for, "I have to admit, I only have one real fantasy," he said eyeing John who was still bright red.

"R-really?" John asked his voice shaking just a smidge.

Sherlock didn't hesitate, he put his book to the side and crawled over to the the Front of his bed over to John who was now looking up at him, there faces weren't even an inch apart, John's pupils dilated and Sherlock could feel his pulls racing, "Just one," he said before leaning in and kissing John.

Sherlock's lips were soft compared to John's chapped lips but he could care less, shoving his computer to the side John reached his hand up and pulled Sherlock closer, tracing his tongue on Sherlock's top lip Sherlock opened and they continued kissing.