Winter Blossom

Currently, it is winter, the coldest season of the year. Ai is sitting on a chair, looking through the window. They told him to have his leave for he has been overheating recently. Many assumes that he is sick, but the teal knows what exactly is happening. His system has been a mess before his overheating happened. He got curious, at first, but knew after something was sent from his data.

"Your system is not functioning properly, and it is sad to say that it can't be fixed. It is finally decided to deactivate your system."

Staring through the window, he looked at the sky. Watching the snow, a silent white, gently and lightly flutters down to the window and disappears. Just like himself, he appeared and suddenly will disappear after.

By that thought, the people at Shining Agency surfaced into his mind, especially the members of ST☆RISH and QUARTET☆NIGHT. Remembering the days he have spent with those people. Must have been fun. Working together, singing and dancing together, bonding together. It was really fun. Especially with his co-members: Camus, Ranmaru and Reiji. The people who he spent all his time with and is like a treasure for him. The teal clearly remembers: Camus and Ranmaru arguing and he had to stop them. Reiji's behavior, which he finds annoying, but can't seem to hate it. The four of them working hard for their next album, and resulting as a success. All those moments... Ai clearly remembers. A smile forms on his lips.

Hearing a creak at the door as it opens, Ai turned around and saw his professor.

⠀⠀
"It's time."

⠀⠀
Knowing what it is, Ai walked to his capsule and layed down.

⠀⠀

Loading for deactivation...

⠀⠀
It is now starting... For the very last time, Ai sings:
⠀⠀

"One, two, the bright memories etched into me.

These memories aren't bad,

they transform into warmth...

⠀⠀
The distance is too far,

And surely there will be days when it
hurts...

Wondering what I should have done,

Probably by now... I feel like I understand...

⠀⠀
And now, this entire existence... known as me,

I'll protect the flower you've become.

Somehow, I believe... In the future, their seed will bloom into my heart...

I'm sure! My promise to you...

⠀⠀
As if time had passed when we had to say goodbye..."

⠀⠀
⠀⠀
With his last words, he finally shut down. His eyes completely blank. Locked up on his capsule bed. On the side written: "Ai Mikaze"

⠀⠀
⠀⠀

...Deactivation completed...