Me and The Play Boy

Lena

                I guess you could say my story began when Evan Parker and his family knocked at the front door.

               It had been a regular Saturday morning with my mum making a big stack of pancakes for some odd reason.

              "Um, mum, why are you making such a big amount of pancakes?" I asked.

              "Lena...why don't you get fully dressed before the pancakes are ready?" Mum asked.

              "Why do you answer a question with another question?" I asked.

              "Cuz I can. Now do it," Mum answered.

              "Grrrrrr,"I growled playfully before running upstairs to take a shower.

                 While upstairs, I swore I could hear the front door downstairs open and exclamations downstairs. But maybe that was just me and my paranoid mind.

                 After putting on a baggy t-shirt and jeans, I walked down the steps loudly with the smell of pancakes guiding me.

               "Mom!!! Did you save some-?" I began to ask.

                Just then, I saw another family (a mom, dad, and a kid about my age that looked familiar).

               "Uhhhh...," I blurted out.

               "Lena, this is the Parker family. Mrs.Parker, Mr.Parker, and Evan Parker, their son," Mum said.

                That's where he looked familiar! Evan Parker went to my school and let's just say...he had more notches on his belt than A's on his report card. He was basically the play boy of the school and even though I didn't know him, I couldn't stand him. I couldn't stand any guy who plays with girls for the fun of it. Ew! STD moment!

                I simply gave a small smile and walked into the kitchen to make myself a plate of pancakes.

              "Aren't you going to offer Evan some?" Mum asked.

               Pushing it. Pushing it, Mum.

             "I thought since Evan is such a strong and helpful boy to the students at school then maybe he could help me too," I answered.

               Evan threw me a look and I simply shrugged.

             "Sure. I love to help," Evan replied before walking towards the kitchen.

               When he walked in the kitchen, he went close to me as I was washing a dish.

             "What's your problem?" Evan whispered in my ear.

             "You're my problem," I hissed.

             "You don't know me," Evan whispered.

             "I know you well enough to know that you're a whore," I said, my voice slightly getting louder.

             "Could you keep it down?" Evan asked.

             "Oh. What's the matter? Your parents don't know about their precious little Evan Parker? Well, fuck off," I answered.

              And from there, we were fixing up pancakes angrily with him slamming a plate down or me clattering the spatula on the counter. He was soooo annoying.

Evan

             The girl was hot. But she was annoying as hell. What did I do so bad to get her so angry?? Maybe it was a hormonal thing. By tomorrow, she'd be all over me. Guarantee.

             Once we were done, she ran off so I was stuck to clean up the mess. Just wonderful.

            I hope she knew we were staying for one month and a half. So she better watch out cuz I will be plotting revenge.

           We were both back in the living room with us sitting across from each other.

         "Ok...How long will you all be staying?" Mrs.Milligan asked.

         "Staying?" Lena choked out.

           Mrs.Milligan gave Lena a look before Lena stuffed a pancake in her mouth.

          "A month and a half. That's when the house will be finished remodeling," Mum answered.

           Lena's eyes went wide and I tried to sustain a smile.

         "That's just fine," Mrs.Milligan agreed.

         "Excellent. If you don't mind, can your daughter show Evan to your guest room?" Mum asked.

         "Of course. Lena, go show your guest to his room," Mrs.Milligan answered.

           Lena stuffed one last pancake in her mouth before leading the way.

           I somehow caught myself staring at her butt and had to snap back to my senses. I really had to stop thinking with my buddy in my pants. It was gonna get me in a lot of trouble.

           "So here's your guest room. It's next to my room so please don't have sex in here. I will hear you," Lena replied.

           "I bet you'd like to hear me do it," I said.

           "I feel sorry for the girl you're doing it with," Lena snapped.

           "Cold. Really cold," I said, clutching my chest.

           "It's the truth," Lena replied.

             As she walked over to her room, I suddenly felt the urge to still talk to her. So I blurt out the stupidest thing ever.

           "You have a nice butt."

             Lena turned to look at me and I knew I lost her. She went in her room and slammed the door behind her.

            So much for hospitality.