.001

Renjun shivered. The thoughts going around in his head had taken over again. It wasn't long before his hands started shaking, before tears threatened his pretty hazel eyes.

Alone. Renjun felt alone. Though he was surrounded by other students, he couldn't help but feel lonely. Isolated even. He had his head down on the desk where the assignment they've been put to do had been long abandoned.

He stared blankly out the window next to him. It was raining, he liked the rain. It was strange how it made him feel less lone.

It was cold sitting next to the wet, fogged up window. But he couldn't care less for his small frame was engulfed in an over-sized white hoodie. His dark hair covered his eyes slightly, taking away small bits of sight. Well.. more sight. His glasses too were abandoned somewhere on the desk.

He just stared. Sitting only with his controlling thoughts that spewed hateful words his way. He tried his best to distract himself with the rain but it didn't seem to work so instead he shrugged and slowly lifted his head. He wiped the tears that stained his cheeks and reached for his glasses, gently putting them back on.

He decided to attempt the work again. For his thoughts slowly went away as fast as they came back, making him feel uneasy. He looked down at the math sheet and sighed, not understanding a word on the paper.

He looked around the room to see his classmates helping each other out with the assignment. Renjun knew he would be better off asking for help but there was no way he had the courage to actually do so.

He looked over at the clock. They had 10 more minutes before the bell rang to be dismissed. Renjun mentally prepared himself for the crowd that would be shoved into the small hallway and the loud yells. He mentally prepared himself to make a run to the bus to not have to be in that said loud crowd.

He tried guessing on most of the multiple choice answers and wrote small question marks on the others. Renjun then got up to turn it into the yellow bin that signaled it was theirs.

Once the bell finally rang, Renjun stood up and stretched, hearing a couple cracks from his back. He put his backpack on and poked his small head out the door, watching people push into the hallways.

He swallowed the lump in his throat as he pulled his hood over his head and walked out into the crowd.

"Renjun!" A girl yelled out. Renjun flinched but looked back to see his best friend Mina. He hummed and gave her a hug, then quickly grabbed her hand and started speed-walking. Mina seemed to catch on. The girl knew how Renjun was. She held tightly onto his hand to reassure him he was ok.

They squished into each other on the small bus seat. Renjun pulled his backpack closer to his chest, tightly hugging it. He felt uneasy. Scared even. His chest felt tight and his heart begged to jump out of his chest. He would do anything to take this feeling away. Anything. He simply just leaned on minas shoulder and played with her hands to attempt distraction.