Accidents Part 1 {smut}

"Y/n!"
"What mom?!" You yelled from the top of the stairs, in your condo.
"Janet is coming over tonight don't forget. That means I want this house spick n span by the time I get back."
"Ugh ok."
"And she's bringing her nephew Tom. He's from the British part of her family. She says you both should get along well."
"If he's anything like Janet's son then there's no chance of that." You said crossing your arms  and rolling your eyes.
"Ok I'm heading out. They'll be here in about an hour. I'll be back just before then."
"Yep ok bye."
"Love you sweetie... Make sure this house is picked up!"
Yep! Heard ya the first time mom."
"Bye!" She blew you a kissed and went out the door.
You looked around your Condo and scuffed. Of course your mom left you to do all the work.
You began to clean.
-1 hour later-
Your moms blue Toyota Prius pulled up and a black Cadillac Escalade followed behind. You ran up to your room to get a glance out the window. First Your mom got out and went around her car to hug Janet. Tbh you adored their friendship. Besties since high school, age hasn't changed them. They both still acted young.
Then you saw who you assumed was Tom, hope out of the car. Wait a second... no. Tom.. Holland... The hell? Why? What?! How?..
He smiled at your mom and gave her a friendly hug. Your mom led them to the door while chatting them up and you quickly shut your bedroom door.
You were still shocked by the fact that Tom Holland was here and was Janet's nephew? Like how in the hell does that connect? You followed him on instagram but wasn't a fan. You found him pretty annoying, he was a good Spider-Man but seemed like a prick.
"Y/n, Janet and Tom are here! Come greet them!"
"Ya just a sec mom!" You quickly opens your closet and looked for something other than your oversized Walmart sponge bob pajama pants, and AC /DC shirt.
Eventually you decided to wear a olive Nike cut off sweatshirt with black leggings and black nike high tops.

Now you made your way down the stairs. They were gathered in the living room on the couch chatting, when you came down the stairs it sparked Tom'a attention.
Janet: Hey sweetie! Oh my god I haven't seen you in like a week!
She got up and hugged you.
You: yeah haha.
Janet: This is my Nephew, Tom.
Tom gave a little wave and a smile.
You gave him a little friendly but not sincere grin.
Janet: Tom is 22 and you are 18 right?
You: Yes.
Janet: That's a pretty close age. You too will get along well.
You: Yeah haha *nervous laugh* How long are you guys staying?
You looked over at your mom in desperation.
Janet: 3 days.
(Ughh longest 3 days of my life)
You: Oh.. great!
Janet: Why don't you and Tom go hangout or something?!
Mom: Yeah go give Tom a tour and show him where he'll be sleeping.
You: Okay.
You looked at Tom and he stood up and walked over to you.
Hmm he wasn't very tall but he was 3 inches taller than you.
You: K follow me.
Tom: Right behind ya.
Tom followed you up the stairs.  You walked past your room and to the guest room which was right next to yours. The only two bedrooms upstairs actually, along with a bathroom.
Tom stopped in the doorway of your room and looked in.
You realized he wasn't still following and you went back.
You: Can I help you?...
Tom: Oh I was just looking.
You: Right.. ok come here.
You led him into the room.
You: Alright here's where you'll be staying for the next three days I guess.
Tom: Sweet.
You: Yep pretty great I guess. I'm sure you're used to like 10 star hotels but it's he best we can do in Anaheim.
Tom: It's cozy. I like it.
You: Alright ok imma go to my room and watch Netflix and question my life. If you need me don't bug me just ask your Auntie or something.
Tom: Oo feisty.
You gave him a sarcastic snobby grin. And you walked out and into your room closing the door. Kicking off your shoes and plopping down on the bed.
You barely opened your laptop when you heard a light tap on the door.
Ugh. I swear to god if it's Tom...
You opened the door and there was the brown haired spidey himself.
You: What did I tell you?
Tom: Yeah sorry I just got bored.
You: Don't you have like 10 million fans you can be talking to.
He looked at you with soft eyes.
You: Finnneee. What do you wanna go do?
Tom: A walk around the block.
You: It's dark outside...
Tom: That's the best kind of walk.
You: K I'll get my shoes on.
Hey guys this is only the first part! Tomorrow I'll write the next part where stuff really gets interesting 😏 (sorry wow the cringe)