Starting it

You are about to enter someone's dream... continue ?

      no                  >yes<

It's cold , many strange feelings are burning inside my chest. My legs are shaking, my heart stops beating for one moment

Only one moment

a moment which costed a lot
a moment which could change everything and everyone
a moment which could change myself

The pain was tearing me apart

Tear = strip of feathers

I

Wake

Up

"What's going on..?"i said as i rubbed my sweaty forehead looking around for a napkin to wipe my forehead . The dream was so strange , i thought .
I remember that last night I fell asleep  watching a movie ,maybe now my phone is somewhere under the white  blankets.
Some of the words of my dream came in my mind "It's not your fault. You are not to blame.It's this life."
I never used this words or at least i did but not in this kind of phrases.
It was annoying but i didn't wanted to concentrate so much on it , it was only a dream

...right?

Later that day

I was at the cafeteria with my friend Lara . We usually don't talk so much, but we were really good friends some months ago until this happened:

Flashback

We were having fun together because the school ended so we planned to go at an amusement park and Lara wanted to give her the prize of the game i was trying to win . It was a big fluffy bear which i really liked to have in my room but i decided to gave it to her because i thought that if you help someone the help will go back to you.
After i winned to have i gave the bear to her and we continue our fun until she bummed in a sweet and kind boy .
He helped her to stand up and i was watching them carefully after some weeks they started to have a really good relationship.
I didn't liked that ,I couldn't accept that, I simply can't . It was painful because i was never in a relationship and it hurted me a lot when i was younger to see everywhere couples who were hugging , talking ,photos, kissing . But i did nothing about it I always tried to hide it under a mask, same was this time . Lara didn't introduced him to me so i didn't know his name . One day I was at one of my good friend named Hoseok or also know as J-hope because he can always make you smile. Surprisingly the boy who was in relationship with Lara was there too , so i asked Hoseok about the boy he told me that the boy's name it is Jimin and that it was one of his best friends since primary school . He told me that Jimin was abandoned since he was a child but a woman adopted him, he also had a little step-brother named Jungkook.I started to have a chat with Jimin about Lara and little things to know him a little better . It was really easy to talk with him we started chatting . Perhaps Lara knew that i was never in a relationship and that i was sensible at this things so she took it wrong , she thought that i wanted to get closer to Jimin more closer than i really wanted to... so we end up having an argue until Jimin told to Lara what my intention was . But i didn't really cared if she wanted to came back at me , all i knew was that she failed in front of me as a friend but after all, we kept talking.

Now

"So..." Lara wanted to break the silence"...Jimin is having a party this Friday, do you want to come?" She asked waiting for an answer
"Lara...you know me..i don't like to party too much"i said looking at her
"I know Y/N but please.. you can sit at the bar if you want, you don't need to hang out with us if you feel uncomfortable"
"Good , I'm coming then." I said

Friday

I arrived at the party not knowing any faces of what i saw until now .
I looked around the room finding Lara and Jimin making out again .
Until my eyes is stopping at a pair of black eyes looking at me.My body is reacting very different as i thought it will be , my stomach is flipping and my head is hurting. I blinked some times taking control over my body again .
Then he disappeared
Maybe he went at the bar to get a drink i said sitting at the sofa .

One thing was clear

I never saw him again