The Sisterly Reunion

I am starting a new story!!!!!! Yaaaay!!!!!!!!! Every time is ask for feed back I never get it. I don't ever, not once got a comment form a read so if Roy would please comment I would love if you commented.

Sami- POV

It's my Friday night and I'm still doing nothing with my life. I mean I work in a library and I'm about to graduate high school. I have nothing to do besides sit around and organize a book store. I know I'm complaint about working in here.

The owners are my mom and dad. This is where most of my money from. I only get enough to bye lunch, coffee, and clothes with my friend. If I save up I can go on school trips. I don't mind that is not a lot, I mean the house that we live in is very nice, it's well built and old. It has two stories and has been in our family for many generations now.

I know that I have an aunt and a cousin. I have meet them, ever. I haven't even seen a picture of them. My dad, is an only child. He doesn't have much family on his side left. Most of them were old and past away in the early 90's.

Me and my twin sister are like my mom and her sister. My cousin doesn't have any siblings.

The door rang and and it opens, a women with black hair and a boy walks in with baggage, and a wardrobe. I walk off I the staircase to them, " Hi, can help you with something."I say to the two people walking into the shop.

"Hello, young man were looking for the Caster family. We relatives.", I drop the book I was holding on the floor. I grab my aunt and wrap my arms around her, picking her up and twirling her around in a circle. When I set her down I grab her hands. She giggles along with me, and we both snort a bit as we finish laughing.

"Oh my Gentiana Acaulis! I finally get it meet you. Your hair is like raven.", I say admiring her.

"This is how I got hubby number two. He had an accident went he went into his field of work."

"What would that be, botany."

I give her a weird look and turn to my new found cousin, "Nope, I don't do hugs, you might regret it.", he extends his hand out to me and I grasp it firmly, " It's nice to finally meet you. You're a bit of a spitfire, but it cools, so how long are you staying."

"It might not be for long.", my mother comes walking down the stairs slowly. Dad is behind her.

"Hey, dad do you want me to do inventory on the new books that are coming in... who's the cutie, with the dimples form heaven.", Mia says.

"That's your cousin.", dad says to her. She jumps off the stairs, and one of the glasses on the other side of the room breaks.

"What did I tell you about jumping down from things, you break things and you can't replace or fix, how are you going to do that? Magic.", me moms head turns swiftly around, and shoots her a look.

"I still see things haven't changed at all.", my aunt says strinly.

"Well I don't like changes or supers like the one you gave for my 41 birthday."

"Hey, he was a present someone had to use him, right.", they chuckle and embrace in a hug. She pulls back and extends her arm out her nephew.

"Sami, Mia this is your aunt, Leandra , and your cousin, Simon."

"Come on we can walk home the house is only twenty minutes if we walk.", dad say, and they follows. they leave and walk out side. I notice the leaves are blowing and it in the middle of October.

"Are you sure you're going to be safe, well do you think you're going to be safe.", he gives me a smart ass smirk and walks out.

"Sami, what did I tell you about cursing, I didn't say anything."I look at her like I'm innocent because I am, I didn't do anything. "I pleaded not guilty in the court of Castaneda."

"Mom are you sure that I don't, have powers because I just made that glass break, it was the force physics that broke the glass, not you."

"Okay, whatever you say."

I am still pondering on this question, "mom, why doesn't aunt Leandra and Simon vist so much."

"She travels a lot and is a bit of a drifter, she sells weapons, to police men, she does, her work."

"Do you think that she will stay?" Mia, asked looking through the books to read.

"Maybe, I have to see why she's here.", my mother says and she walks around counter. "Okay out were going home. ", we walk out and close the door. The door close but the lights are still on.

I turn around and tell her, "Mom you left the lights on."

"No I didn't." It turn and point to a dark shop, and I stutter over my words.

"You coming or no.", I rush to the car and my mom takes off. Were going home.