Confession

Jimin had been waiting for this the whole day and he couldn't be more excited!

He was finally going to confess his feelings to his true love. Jungkook.

After practice the guys eyed Jimin knowing what he was going to do except the maknae. They all took the hint and left.

"Jungkookie." Jimin called causing Jungkook to turn around and face him.

"Yes hyung?" Jungkook asked.

"Um... I j-just wanted to say that I l-like you. Not in a friend way. But in a r-romantic way." Jimin stuttered looking down blushing like crazy. He knew Jungkook liked him back since he would do things with him that friends don't do. They would cuddle at night and peck each other's cheeks. Bathe together, eat together. They were basically in love.

All the members saw it and they were so obvious that they got tired of waiting. Jimin dared to look up Jungkook's face but he wish he didn't.

His face was filled with disgust and it looked like he wasn't happy at all.

"Jimin hyung.. a guy can't like a guy. You were joking right?" Jungkook asked making Jimin's heart sink down like Titanic and break.

"N-no I wasn't." He answered as tears started to roll down his face. Jungkook sighed and went to grab his stuff. Then he left without saying a word.

Jimin fell down to the floor on his knees crying his eyes out. He felt so stupid for actually thinking Jungkook liked him back.

He cried and cried until he made a puddle on the practice room floor.

"Maybe I should go to Busan for a while." Jimin whispered after crying. He nodded to himself and grabbed his stuff.

He didn't want to see Jungkook until he had the strength not to cry anymore. He quickly left the practice room and called his best friend.

×

"Jiminie are you sure you wanna do this?" Taehyung asked his small hyung. Jimin nodded his eyes still puffy from crying. Taehyung hugged him causing Jimin to become weaker.

"I-I thought he... I thought he liked me back! I was stupid so stu..pid!" Jimin cried into Taehyung's shoulder. The younger soothed him by rubbing his back and whispering, "its okay"s at him.

Soon Jimin composed himself again and let go. "Thank you Taehyungie.."

"No problem hyung but are you sure about this? Running away from your problems isn't always-"

"I'm not. It'll be just for a week. I just need to have strength to come back." Jimin said causing Taehyung to nod.

"Hyung Jungkook may not like you the way you do but he still likes you and he always will. I always will. The others will too." Tae assured him. Jimin smiled at his friend and soon the taxi came.

"Thank you TaeTae. I love you." Jimin hugged him before getting into the cab.

"Love you too hyung." Taehyung replied before he took off.

"Where to young man?" The driver asked.

"Busan." He answered.

"Okay then." The man said.

Jimin then quickly texted Taehyung.

Tae promise me you won't tell anyone I went to Busan.
Read

I wont hyung. Pinky Promise!
Sent

Haha. Okay thx Taehyungie~
Read

Np.
Sent

Hyung I have a crush on you..
Not sent

Jimin smiled in relief and decided to take a nap since it's gonna be a long drive.