What did we say about masturbation?

Jeremy pov

I walked inside after a long day at school wanting to relax and unwind.
I look in the living room to see my dad, pantless as per usual. "Ugh dad! Put some pants on!" I run upstairs and into my room. Tossing my bag on the floor I sit down in my computer chair and open up my laptop to uh check my email. Yeah that's what I was doing.

My "email" finally loaded and I began to observe. I slipped my hand down to the zipper of my jeans. I undid them and pulled them down. I slowly started to palm myself through my boxers, "ow!".

"What did we say about masturbation?" I look over to see the hologram of my super quantum unit Intel processor. My squip. He was sitting on my bed with a smirk on his face.  "I-I uh I was just checking my e-email". I stuttered out while trying to get my pants up. "You can't lie to me Jeremy, I'm inside your brain" he said. He stood up and made his way over to me. "Now what are we gonna do with you huh?" He asked me while running his fingers through my hair. I turned to look at him and his eyes were dark and lustful. He pulled me up out the chair and spun me around so I was facing him. I felt him grab my ass roughly causing me to buck my hips up into his.

He chuckled, "Needy are we?"
I looked down embarrassed. He lifted my head with his fingers and kissed me. It began slow and sweet but quickly grew heated. He licked my lower lip asking for entrance which I refused to give to him. Once again he licked my bottom lip and I refused. He grabbed my dick causing me to gasp. He slipped his tongue into my mouth and explored every inch of it before moving down to my jawline. Starting at the hem of my shirt he licked all the way up to my earlobe where he began to nibble making me let out a soft moan. 
He broke contact to pull my shirt up over my head. Tossing it somewhere in the room he attached his lips to my neck. Kissing all over until he hit my sweet spot causing me to moan. "Found it" he whispered against my skin. His breath sent shivers down my spine.
He began sucking leaving a dark hickey behind. "Get on the bed" he said. I waisted no time in doing what I was told. I pulled my jeans off the rest of the way while he rummaged around in my bedside drawer. When he found what he was looking for he smirked and looked at me. He pulled out rope and lube. He looked me in the eyes and I gulped. I knew I was in for a punishment. He set the items down on the bed and then in one quick movement my boxers were on the floor allowing my dick to spring free.

"Lay down" he said. I obliged and layed on my back. He began to tie my hands and feet to the bed frame. I watched as he removed his clothing torturesly slow. I was getting fed up with the teasing. "Just fuck me already!" I said.
"Now now Jeremy, be patient, first is punishment". Without warning he slipped two fingers inside of my ass and began to scissor them.

I was trying my hardest not to moan until he slipped a third finger in and hit my prostate. I moaned loudly as he  hit it over and over again. With his other hand he grabbed my now painfully hard dick and began to pump me fast and hard. I was a moaning mess and was fast approaching my orgasm.

"I-I'm gonna cum" I moaned out. All of his actions ceased and he pulled his fingers out of my ass causing me to whimper. He waited a few minutes until my breathing evened out then resumed his actions. Over and over again he would do this. I couldn't handle it anymore. "P-please fuck me already!" I said exasperated. "Are you ready to comply to me jeremy?" He asked. I nodded my head. "I need to hear you say it Jeremy. Repeat after me, I will not masturbate anymore" he scolded me. Panting I let out a meek "I-I will not m-masturbate a-anymore". "Good" he said.

He put some lube on his fingers and spread it around his dick. He lined himself up with my entrance and slowly pushed in until he bottomed out. I gave a slight nod signaling him that he could move. He  began to thrust in and out of me. "Oh god faster please!" I moaned out.
He chuckled darkly and went faster and harder making me moan with every thrust. He hit my prostate causing me to scream. "O-oh hit it again!" Again and again he hit my prostate bringing me closer to my climax.
"I-I'm gonna cum!" I said for the billionth time. "Not yet" he said.
He began to thrust even harder and faster. His thrusts became sloppy until he threw his head back and screamed "now!". I came all over our stomachs as he released inside me. He thrusted a few more times making our highs last as long as possible before finally pulling out.

He untied me and handed me a Kleenex. I cleaned up my stomach as he cleaned his. I flopped down on the bed feeling exhausted. He layed down next to me and I snuggled up to him.
He ran his fingers through my hair and within a few minutes I was asleep.