Before The Book

Hey, it's been a while since I've written on Wattpad. If you don't care for this page, please by all means move on to the actual book, but here I'm gonna explain some stuff. To make it simpler, I just kinda got bored of Wattpad and the book that I was writing wasn't working out as I'd hoped for. So, I decided to just delete Wattpad and move on to bigger things. (Which I successfully did, I'm now writing a story containing some of my own characters and some of my friend's characters. It's going pretty good so far.)

I know not a lot of people read my book, and I don't really care. I wrote that book just to put my book somewhere, and if someone were to read it, I'd feel a little happy. Though, I didn't get much reads, which I didn't feel too bad about. I know my book was a little boring at some points, which let's me transition into the next part of this random note.

I think that my writing has improved. Sure, I still make some spelling mistakes here and there, but most of us do that, we're only human. I do spellcheck my writing more often, so hopefully it doesn't matter too much. Anyways, to be completely honest, I don't have much of a reason that I came back. I just came up with a story idea, I got the inspiration to write, and I downloaded this app once again.

So, that's why I'm going back to writing on here. If, randomly, you enjoy this story and you want to vote it or comment, go ahead. This will honestly be one of the only times that I suggest this, because I'd rather not fill my story with begs for votes and comments. Also, keep in mind that I'm juggling two stories on my shoulders, so if this book ever becomes quiet for a while, that's probably why (or I'm just dealing with crap, because keep in mind that I am still in school. I also could just be taking a break, which everyone needs every now and then).

For the random question of "Will I write more books than just this one?", yeah, most likely. I really enjoy writing and all sorts of creative arts. I do hope to have some sort of job of that kind in the future, all though that's just a dream, and I'm not so sure that I could really do that. My art isn't perfect and my writing I would say is OK. I'd probably need more practice or something, but for now we don't need to think about that. This is about this book, and I would love to draw art for the characters and sorts, but I'd probably need to improve a little.

Anyways, that's it for my boring little side note. I don't think I'll delete this once the book is completed (if it is completed that is, but I sure hope it does). Ok, I'm done now. Finally, you can take the time to enjoy "The Infected".