chapter 1 love

Lilian and Lion-o were two love-struck lions. They loved each other and cared about each other. But they didn't know how to tell the other how they felt.

One day they decided to see the forbidden ruins.

"Boy this place is creepy." Lilian said.

"Yes it is Lilian but don't worry I will protect you," Lion-o said.

Lilian felt herself blush. 

Then they heard a rumble of thunder and rain started pouring down.

"Awe great!" Lilian said.

"We better find some place to wait until this stops." Lion-o said.

They saw a cave and ran inside. "Now we're dry. We must wait until the storm ends to go home." Lion-o said.

"Yes," Lilian said.

Lilian saw how amazing Lion-o looked. He looked like a brave noble knight protecting a damsel in distress.

Lion-o saw how lovely Lilian looked with the rain drops in her hair. 

Lilian turned to Lion-o and decided to profess her love for him. "Lion-o I love you with all my heart." Lilian said.

Lion-o turned to her and smiled. "I love you too Lilian." Lion-o said.

Then they kissed. As the storm raged on the two of them were still kissing. Then one thing lead to another and they made love.

The storm lasted all night and when they woke up they figured out what had happened.

They were kind of embarrassed. 

They left for their homes. 

"I hope to see you again soon." Lion-o said.

"Same here," Lilian said.

Once at home their parents asked them where they been all night.

They told them they got stuck in a cave during the storm and had to wait all night until it stopped.

At Lilian's home the next day her parents had some exciting news. "Lilian you are going to marry a lion called Calon. He want's your hand, after seeing how lovely you are and of course we said yes." her fathers said.

Lilian's face fell. "NO!" Lilian said.

"What do mean no? He's good lion and very wealthy." her father said.

"I don't want to marry someone I don't love, let alone someone I don't know!" Lilian said.

"Think about it sweet heart are wealth will be bigger and our family will be one of the wealthiest in Thundera we know what is best for you." her father said.

"No, I want to be with Lion-o," Lilian said.

"The prince why because he's wealthier?" her brother asked.

"No, because I love him and he loves me." Lilian said.

"Sweetheart he is a spoiled prince once he finds a lady he finds more attractive he'll forget all about you, now you will marry Calon and that is final!" her father said.

Lilian ran to her room crying.

"She doesn't seem happy about this." her mother said.

"She'll be very happy about it soon." her father said.

Poor Lilian forced to marry a man she doesn't know or loves.

Later that night her father told her the wedding was in 6 months. 

Lilian was so upset. Once alone she looked at the night sky longingly and saw Lion-o's face in the moon.

"Lion-o I wish there was something I could do to stop this." Lilian said.

Meanwhile at the palace Lion-o was day dreaming was pretty happy. The next morning he passed his father humming and dancing.

Claudius could see Lion-o was very happy but couldn't figure it out at first. Jaga figured it out right away.

"Claudius your son is in love." Jaga said.

"Lion-o is in love." Claudius said. "I wonder who the lucky lady is,"  he said.

Claudius sat down to talk to his son about it. Lion-o told him all about Lilian. 

"Her eyes are big and blue and sparkle like sapphires," Lion-o said. "Her hair is this lovely Amber color and it's so soft and shiny, her smile is just so wonderful." he said.

"Well son maybe you should seek her hand." Claudius said.

"Yes maybe I should." Lion-o said.

Lion-o went to find Lilian's family but he overheard some other lion's talking that her family arranged her to marry a lion named Calon.

When Lion-o heard that he returned home sadly. 

"What's wrong son?" Claudius asked.

"Her family arranged her to marry another man." Lion-o said.

"I'm sorry son," Claudius said. "There are other lionesses out there." he said.

Lion-o was very sad about this. There was only one lioness he loved.

What is in store for these two love birds?