Basic Information and Rules

The Nature Awards is for undiscovered authors. It's to help their book(s) get noticed by the Wattpad community.

Rules:
1. No bribing me or any of the judges! If you do bribe someone, you will be disqualified. If someone bribes you, or you see someone bribing someone, tell me immediately.

2. Be patient. I'll run the awards, but it could take a very long time. And I have a life. So be patient.

3. Judges, please judge fairly!

4. If you don't have experience, that's alright. On the form, when I ask about experience, just put no experience. I'll still accept you.

5. Don't get mad if your book doesn't place in the top three. If you do, I won't accept you if I do these again. It's called sportsmanship ladies and gentlemen.

6. All genres all welcome. Some generes might work differently then others, so pay attention when I explain how your genere will work.

7. I'll accept mature and LGBTQ books if the judges are comfortable with them. Before you freak out on me, no I am not against the LGBTQ community. Actually, I'm lesbian. But not everyone is comfortable reading those types of books.

8. Be respectful of the judges. They are taking time out of their day to judge what you've written.

9. You can be a participant and a judge. You just can't judge the category(ies) you've entered in.

10. Password is your favorite language. Don't make it obvious that it is the password. For example, "And Kendall must learn how to survive. French."

11. ONLY BOOKS IN ENGLISH WILL BE ACCEPTED! That's the only language that I can read.

12. If you're judging, please try not to bail on me at the last moment.

13. Be friendly to other competitors. If I see or hear of anybody being mean to anyone else, I reserve the right to disqualify you.

14. The second password is to follow this account and my main account (DancerMadelyn)

15. Your book must have at least five thousand words. Some people write really short chapters. One book could have 100 chapters, but each chapters only 300 words. Another book could only have four chapters but each chapter has over 2000 words. I don't know, I feel it's more fair this way. Sorry to make you do all the math, but I feel this is more fair. THIS RULE DOES NOT APPLY TO POETRY OR SHORT-STORY

Tags:
-bethy
hermoonie
vanilla-sailboat
ElizaSchuylerSister
NightmareAtBay

If you guys can tag some others, that would be amazing. I really want these awards to succeed.